OT Hi from Downunder

Old August 29th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Hi from Downunder

I have just been (very very gently) taken to task for not
reporting in more often. To those who were wondering -
no, I have not fallen off the bottom of the globe lol!

I have a LARGE PC screen now, and am about to go off and see
about new glasses. Hopefully these things will help me get
on line more regularly.

((((HUGS)))) to all those who need them. I think often of
friends in areas currently experiencing those dreadful
weather extremes. Stay safe!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Old August 29th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

So good to know you are, at least, up and about.
When 'people' have become friends and part of our lives, it is affecting
to know they are having struggles.
I really hope your new glasses and the big screen will help.
..
In message , CATS
writes
I have just been (very very gently) taken to task for not
reporting in more often. To those who were wondering -
no, I have not fallen off the bottom of the globe lol!

I have a LARGE PC screen now, and am about to go off and see
about new glasses. Hopefully these things will help me get
on line more regularly.

((((HUGS)))) to all those who need them. I think often of
friends in areas currently experiencing those dreadful
weather extremes. Stay safe!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 29th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
recarlos

I am just as guilty, I have been having so much trouble with bronchitis, and
rotten colds in the house, that the fact that I still can't walk without
pain, seems to pale into oblivion. I am now having physio, Ian is
recovering, slowly, and even the weather is improving.
I have even started quilting again although I can't get to the Quilting
Group as I still can't manage stairs, but I live in hope. At least I don't
feel quite as miserable as I did. Doctor reckons my Iron count is down,
that's another tablet.
I rattle when I walk these days.
Cheers,
Ruth
Sydney

Old August 29th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I miss you Cheryl. I hope you are getting better and will post more often.
Know that at least one person across the ocean is thinking of you.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old August 29th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"CATS" wrote:

I have just been (very very gently) taken to task for not
reporting in more often. To those who were wondering -
no, I have not fallen off the bottom of the globe lol!

I have a LARGE PC screen now, and am about to go off and see
about new glasses. Hopefully these things will help me get
on line more regularly.

((((HUGS)))) to all those who need them. I think often of
friends in areas currently experiencing those dreadful
weather extremes. Stay safe!

Well, hello there, stranger! G It's so good to see you again, and I'm
delighted to hear that you have a larger monitor and the new glasses.
Welcome back!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 30th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Good to see you again, Cheryl. You've been missed.........

Patti in Seattle

Old August 31st 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Awww, Cheryl, it's grand to hear from you! I've been a bit worried. Thanks
for dropping us a line, and I do hope the big screen and new glasses help.
They sure helped me! Now, if someone would drop four more hours into each
day.......

How are the QIs?

--
Carolyn and 'Dorable Dora in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old August 31st 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lotsoflavender

Can't agree more about the large screen, should help you heaps, Cheryl.
I have an old pensioner friend who has one eye [lost the other to cancer]
and he has trouble staying on the puter for longer than ½ hour. Last week
he bought himself a new Dell with a 22" LCD and I got an email from him
yesterday, I could hear the cheering, he'd been able to stay computering for
over 2 hours! It was worth the cost, he said )
Wendy in NSW