Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

Old August 26th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo P

Default Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of a
copy of the Husqvarna Mega Quilter User guide? Not that I've lost
mine...oh no...only a REAL idiot would loose the user guide, right?
Right. I've turned the sewing room inside out and upside down and I
can't find it anywhere. I haven't had the machine very long, so getting
the settings right isn't automatic yet. I've worked so hard on this
quilt top that I would cry if I started and screwed it up because I
hadn't got the settings right. I was hoping to get most of the quilting
done this weekend, but that just isn't going to happen now. I've tried
to google it and get a replacement or download from Husqvarna, but no
luck as yet.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
--
Jo P
Malvern UK
Old August 26th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megwen

Hi Jo,

Have you tried contacting Mark in Bath, I'm not sure if he is open
over the bank holiday, but he might be able to help.

Megwen

Old August 26th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo P

He's number two on my list (we have a Husqvarna dealer in Worcester) to
phone after the bank holiday. I can't believe I've lost it. It's so
frustrating, everything is set up and ready to go.....damn it!

Jo P

In message om, Megwen
writes

Old August 26th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KittyG

I have one, Jo. What are your questions? You may email me if you like.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

---
Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but she can
usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.
---

Old August 27th 07, 09:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo P

I found it! I spent the whole day either looking or sulking and at
about 1am this morning I decided to move all the furniture and there it
was! I know I looked there earlier, but hey, I've got it back now and
am raring to go with a whole day of quilting.

Thanks for suggestions and those who emailed offering help. This group
is full of wonderful people.

Jo P

In message , Jo P
writes

Old August 27th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Yes, you probably did look there before; but, overnight, Kathyl sent it
over from under her cutting mat g
You know it makes sense!
..
In message , Jo P
writes
I found it! I spent the whole day either looking or sulking and at
about 1am this morning I decided to move all the furniture and there it
was! I know I looked there earlier, but hey, I've got it back now and
am raring to go with a whole day of quilting.

Thanks for suggestions and those who emailed offering help. This group
is full of wonderful people.

Jo P

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 27th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Oh Pat!!! You just don't miss an opportunity to remember that do you? LOL!
I just hope you remember when I need you!!
Thanks for the giggle!
--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Patti" wrote in message
Yes, you probably did look there before; but, overnight, Kathyl sent it
over from under her cutting mat g
You know it makes sense!
.
In message , Jo P
writes

Old August 27th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Sorry KJ! I just loved that little 'series', and it always makes me
smile to think of it - that's why I do so at every opportunity, feasible
or not gg
..
In message _NzAi.77183$Fc.74899@attbi_s21, KJ
writes

Old August 27th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Oh, don't be sorry! It always gives me a totally unexpected giggle. Rather
like the time my 8th grade teacher used my name as one of the multiple
choice answers! We were studying greek gods and goddesses....and my name
was under the goddess of something or other....geez, I always thought I'd
remember that. Might have been goddess of the hearth? not sure anymore.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

"Patti" wrote in message
Sorry KJ! I just loved that little 'series', and it always makes me smile
to think of it - that's why I do so at every opportunity, feasible or not
gg

.
In message _NzAi.77183$Fc.74899@attbi_s21, KJ
writes
Oh Pat!!! You just don't miss an opportunity to remember that do you?
LOL!
I just hope you remember when I need you!!
Thanks for the giggle!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

The UltraQuilter - User opinions wanted please TwinMom Quilting 6 April 11th 06 05:32 AM
Viking Mega Quilter KittyG Quilting 5 December 19th 05 06:00 AM
short pattern for wheelchair user Holly Wilson Sewing 5 June 15th 05 06:44 PM
Sub quilter needed...emergency Terbear Quilting 4 March 11th 05 06:44 PM
Quilter needed Heather Quilting 1 March 12th 04 01:11 AM