OT She's here!

Old October 20th 05, 06:20 AM
AliceW

Default OT She's here!

Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Old October 20th 05, 06:24 AM
Patti S

Congratulations and many blessings to you and the entire family.
Ahhhhhh, babies......

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Old October 20th 05, 07:14 AM
Harry and Anita

Congratulations Alice and family. Beautiful name there.

Anita in blustery Alaska

Old October 20th 05, 07:37 AM
Mika

Congratulations Alice and Family. I know you're glad to have it over with.
I'm on pins and needles myself since DD is due next week.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old October 20th 05, 08:16 AM
Patti

Great news Alice. I've been doing the pacing with you!
So glad the family are all doing well. You might need a few early
nights now. Hope so much that they don't get any trouble from Wilma.
..
In message , AliceW
writes
Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 20th 05, 08:50 AM
Kate Dicey

AliceW wrote:
Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

Welcome, little cherub! Congrats to all, sweet dreams to Grandma!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old October 20th 05, 12:57 PM
Queen of Squishies

Congratulations, Grandma! Dancing in the moonlight for the whole family!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 20th 05, 01:04 PM
Polly Esther

How very wonderful. Get some baby sugar for us just as soon as you can.
Polly

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
Congratulations, Grandma! Dancing in the moonlight for the whole family!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

She's home! Paul & Suzie Beckwith Quilting 20 August 27th 05 08:16 PM
Woo..hoo..she's here, I named her Lucy M. Wetmore Quilting 2 January 8th 04 03:27 PM
She's Here! Allaya Diep Yarn 26 November 10th 03 11:16 AM
She's HERE! Kate Dicey Quilting 11 August 2nd 03 01:19 PM