OT Aint it funny that the majority of the posts are off topic?

Old July 14th 05, 03:31 PM
Quiltshophopper

Default OT Aint it funny that the majority of the posts are off topic?

we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Old July 14th 05, 03:36 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Yep, just like I'm sure it would have been (is) around a less virtual
quilting frame :-)

You have to love it!

Hanne in London

Old July 14th 05, 03:41 PM
Queen of Squishies

Just like a real live quilting bee! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 14th 05, 04:26 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

But.... but... my pupper doggies are so darn cute I just hafta do it!
And sometimes I just hafta vent. And... and... and...

Where better than with my bestest, quiltiest friends in the whole
universe??? LOL

Leslie and The Cutest Furbabies in MO.

Old July 14th 05, 05:26 PM
Allison

I love the (noisy) image that pops into my mind!!

Old July 14th 05, 06:48 PM
Valkyrie

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Now I feel just horrible......I read " just a hen house full of CHICKEN
STALKING ......." soooooooooo, either I need to tilt my head further back
when reading through the bottom half of my glasses or we all need to do more
proof reading before hitting the 'Send'. On second thought, never mind,
that gave me the first guffaw out loud today!

Val

Old July 14th 05, 08:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article FQuBe.174792$nG6.70847@attbi_s22,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

Just like a real live quilting bee! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Exactly!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old July 14th 05, 10:39 PM
frood

I also read it as "chickenstalking" and just assumed it was a figure of
speech I hadn't heard of before. Guess I won't be working it into
conversation now.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old July 14th 05, 11:27 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:48:51 -0700, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Now I feel just horrible......I read " just a hen house full of CHICKEN
STALKING ......." soooooooooo, either I need to tilt my head further back
when reading through the bottom half of my glasses or we all need to do more
proof reading before hitting the 'Send'. On second thought, never mind,
that gave me the first guffaw out loud today!

Val

I thought that a chicken-stalker would surely be a fox.... went down
a completely different mental alley on that one...

-- Jo in Scotland
Old July 15th 05, 11:31 PM
Mika

That's one thing that makes this group so much fun and enlightening.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms