Do You KNow What Today Is?

Old April 20th 05, 02:57 PM
Melissa in NJ

Default Do You KNow What Today Is?

It is the day I picked out May's Pieced Block for the BOM! Muahahaha!

After the last block being so tricky even though it was rated a 1 Pin Block,
I picked something a bit less tricky, but no less lovely! Only clue I'll
give you is that it is a neat variation on an old favorite!

Muahahahaha!

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old April 20th 05, 03:06 PM
handmaiden

Melissa in NJ wrote:
It is the day I picked out May's Pieced Block for the BOM! Muahahaha!

After the last block being so tricky even though it was rated a 1 Pin Block,
I picked something a bit less tricky, but no less lovely! Only clue I'll
give you is that it is a neat variation on an old favorite!

Muahahahaha!

Melissa in NJ

You're evil, but we love you anyway. I keep bookmarking and printing
them, just haven't had time to do more than buy fabric in weeks! *sigh*
Looking forward to the next one!
~handmaiden
Old April 20th 05, 03:38 PM
DrQuilter

I liked the last blok... few seams to match! my only problem were the
itty bitty triangles that got sewn to the outer rectangles... points
only a bit off....

Melissa in NJ wrote:

It is the day I picked out May's Pieced Block for the BOM! Muahahaha!

After the last block being so tricky even though it was rated a 1 Pin Block,
I picked something a bit less tricky, but no less lovely! Only clue I'll
give you is that it is a neat variation on an old favorite!

Muahahahaha!

Melissa in NJ

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old April 20th 05, 03:50 PM
Anne

The last block wasn't so very terribly bad ;-) In face, I chose it to
make for Teri's star swap because it was so neat looking.

Tip: (something I often do lately) I did go into EQ5, redraft it myself
and then printed out the directions for a 12.25" block instead of for a
12" block. That gave measurements just a tiny tad bigger for the pieces
and a tiny bit more fudge room that made the center points match up
much closer.

You, on the other hand, are enjoying this altogether too much! If I
didn't know better, I'd say you were having more fun picking out blocks
early and telling us you had, than we are having making the blocks. No
fair, I say. :-)

Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Old April 20th 05, 04:49 PM
Betsy Ross

Aprils BOM was SOOOO tricky I made Card Trick instead. Came out great. I
still have a few days to get the real April block done and posted.

Old April 20th 05, 05:28 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Gosh I've been so busy and stressed at work over the last few weeks I
still haven't finished March's applique block, let alone print out April's!

BUT - I moved desks today and, (after the next 4 days helping my parents
move into residential care) on Monday I shall start work on a new
section at work - I've been trying to get onto this section for 3 years
so am over the moon at the move! So with any luck the workload and, more
importantly the stress, should fall off for a while and I can get some
sewing done!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old April 20th 05, 07:18 PM
Roberta Zollner

In future I shall just ignore this unseemly glee, and simply thank you in a
ladylike manner, in sincere gratitude, on the 1st of every month.
Roberta in D, a Queen after all

"Melissa in NJ" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Old April 20th 05, 09:02 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

yahoo!! Congrats on the new position and hope it is everything you wanted
it to be. There is nothing like being happy in your work.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
. ..

Old April 21st 05, 01:10 AM
Debi Matlack

Tease!!!!
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old April 21st 05, 06:32 AM
Terbear

if we guess, what do we win?

--