What do your qults say?

Old January 27th 04, 02:49 AM
Teresa in Colorado

My quilts say "finish me PLEASE!"

--
Teresa in Colorado

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com
--
"frood" wrote in message
om...
Hmm, since I have yet to find a cohesive design element that runs through

my
quilts, I wonder if that means I'm a closet schizophrenic?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
After looking at the newest creation by Wendy (frood) and the beginnings

of
another Jalynne and I discussed the topic, do our quilts reflect who we

are?
Im not talking about the quilt that we made for Aunt Mabel in shades of

plum
and puce geometrics cause thats what she asked for to go with her newly
decorated bedroom... but the ones we make for ourselves, to satisfy our
inner creative urges.
If your quilts could talk, what would they say about your personality?
Diana, going now to take all the pictures of her quilts off yahoo. ..
kidding.. lol

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 27th 04, 02:52 AM
AliceW

Mine say how lucky I am to have a group of such talented and wise folks to
support me and advise me and who take the time to look at my finished
treasures even though they are not heirlooms. I know I wouldn't have them
otherwise.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old January 27th 04, 03:17 AM
Lisa Ellis

What do my quilts day about my personality?

Well, on the surface they say I like squares, I like simple shapes, I
really like fabric, and I really like color. On the next level, they
say I am rooted in tradition, although my style is unique. They say I
don't follow trends. They also say I have cats...

lisae

Old January 27th 04, 03:52 AM
NoMoreSpam

closet????????? phbbbbbbbbt! You are just so much too talented to
stick to one common theme! The common design element is your
novel use of prints and bold color combination!

Christina

Old January 27th 04, 04:07 AM
Diana Curtis

Yep. Thats basically what Jalynne and I said.. ya.. we talk about you guys
behind your backs. Nice things of course.
Anyway.. we argreed your quilts say volumes about you. You are unafraid of
color and texture and your quilts are playful and boisterous.
Diana

Old January 27th 04, 04:13 AM
Mystified One

since I have so many started and so few finished, I'd say they tend to say
I'm a procrastinator.

Old January 27th 04, 04:25 AM
frood

But, there are also a whole bunch of them that are quiet, and calm. Ok, they
were mostly gifts, but they still came out of my head.