I'm Baaa-aack!

Old March 14th 13, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Monica Ferris

Default I'm Baaa-aack!

After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries - sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out here.
Old March 15th 13, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

*waving hello from Virginia*

It's a lot quieter around here these days. But I'm sure your return will generate some conversation.

Planning a new book?

Donna in Virginia
Old March 15th 13, 09:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jacqueline[_3_]

Welcome back, Monica! I too had been away for several years, and just
recently found my way back. I remember you (& Betsy!) quite well.

Jacqueline,
An American in Oz

Old March 15th 13, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Monica Ferris wrote:
After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries - sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out here.

Welcome home!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 2/26/13 – needlepoint angel ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old March 15th 13, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa

Monica Ferris wrote:

After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another
try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries -
sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about
the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out
here.

Welcome back, Mary Monica!

Maybe we can help you generate some new ideas for Betsy. Some
nice new way to commit a murder or some new (to her) needlework
technique to build a story around.

If not, at least you're with friends here.

Nyssa
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net

Old March 15th 13, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 3/14/2013 2:40 PM, Monica Ferris wrote:
After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries - sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out here.

Great to see you back; it seems that quite a few "old" faces are
returning to the fold. I need to get your newest book...haven't been
reading or stitching much recently.

Gillian
Florida
Old March 28th 13, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Phyl

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:40:03 PM UTC-5, Monica Ferris wrote:
After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries - sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out here.

I have read all your books and eagerly looking forward to the next one.
Old April 2nd 13, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
jayrose

How about someone getting offed for picking up your best scissors and using them to cut open a hard plastic package
Old April 17th 13, 12:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:40:03 PM UTC+2, Monica Ferris wrote:
I was glad to see you back ,
Am sorry to say read only 6 of your books, they are not available here at all.
Have you ever thought of moving your hero into a cloth or pocket , or watching a fiber art work and embroider/knit your story out of the fiberart piece.

In fact i am reconstructed biography chapters from photos that were bundled in a headscarf, Found family monograms sewn into a fold of a table cloth etc,,,, and a tablecloth unto which my Oma added hand signatures over an older layer .
mirjam