Scarlet Serenade

Old January 28th 16, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Helen[_2_]

Default Scarlet Serenade

I have finally gotten around to this pattern and I have done the block 3 times
and every one is 10 1/4 inches. I have tried batting and without batting
still the same. If I continue will all the blocks compensate and fit in the
end? I have the new Bernina 16 embroidery machine and the design says its 10
1/4 and that's what I get no shrinkage. Any advice would help

Helen Lessells
hcushing6 _AT_ msn _DOT_ com

Old January 29th 16, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Helen" wrote in message
roups.com...

I have finally gotten around to this pattern and I have done the block 3
times
and every one is 10 1/4 inches. I have tried batting and without batting
still the same. If I continue will all the blocks compensate and fit in the
end? I have the new Bernina 16 embroidery machine and the design says its
10
1/4 and that's what I get no shrinkage. Any advice would help

Helen Lessells
hcushing6 _AT_ msn _DOT_ com

Hi Helen, as long as they are all the same I don't see that it would make
any difference as to the size of the block. If the quilt is not the
finished size you want, you can always add a matching border. Is that what
you were concerned about ?
Barbara in FL, USA

Old February 20th 16, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hello Helen,
I googled your quilt on the internet and it is beautiful. Looks like a lot of work. I would love to do something like that but can't because I give my quilt tops to charity. That tells you a whole lot.
Sandy$