hep me hep me.... can't decide what to do

Old October 4th 04, 01:54 PM
Kellie J. Berger

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))) and thank you!

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

"nzl*" wrote in message
here an l and another l.
its a beautiful painting. i have eq4 but my brain isnt able to think
today.

fil passed away this morning, 8 am call and dh had to go to work in this
bloody awful weather anyhow.
i got to spend all morning on the phone finding funeral home and back and
forth calls to fils nursing home and mils nursing home to see if she was
coping and understanding what sil told her had happened.
i appreciate the distraction rctq gives me in times like this.
i think we all thought mil would go first. dont know if it would have been
easier that way or this way.
this week is not starting out well at all.
cant wait to see what ideas our group has for you painting.
i am so/really going to need more distractions here this week.
keep em coming folks. : /
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote in message
with this
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber...&.dnm=653b.jpg

I "painted" it many years ago (Before Quilting) when playing around with
batik techniques to teach my middle school art classes. I really like it.
Had intended on just making a trapunto and leaving it at that, but never
got
around to doing anything with it. The colors are richer than this pic
shows.

Would like to do something special with it now (okay maybe in January...)
but can't even begin to think what would do it justice! Anyone with any
ideas, send 'em my way??

I have EQ so if you'd like to play with it in there and send me something
hint that would be awesome!!!

Will come up with some appropriate thank you for the creator of the design
go with!

Old October 4th 04, 02:00 PM
Pat in Virginia

Kellie: That delightful Toucan deserves to be a WH. Take Alfred
(he LOOKS like an Alfred to me!) along to the quilt show,
introduce him to some Bali Batiks, maybe some Princess
What's-her-name Batiks, and see what happens! Be sure to show him
off to your RCTQ friends too. BTW: I have a Batik piece that DS
made way back when he was a Middle School Art Student. I've also
been 'meaning to do something with it' so maybe I should follow
my own advice.
PAT in VA/USA ... 30 days to Houston!

Kellie J. Berger wrote:

with this
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber...&.dnm=653b.jpg

I "painted" it many years ago (Before Quilting) when playing around with
batik techniques to teach my middle school art classes. I really like it.
Had intended on just making a trapunto and leaving it at that, but never got
around to doing anything with it. The colors are richer than this pic
shows.

Would like to do something special with it now (okay maybe in January...)
but can't even begin to think what would do it justice! Anyone with any
ideas, send 'em my way??

I have EQ so if you'd like to play with it in there and send me something
hint that would be awesome!!!

Will come up with some appropriate thank you for the creator of the design i

Old October 4th 04, 02:02 PM
Pat in Virginia

Dear Jeanne,
Gentle hugs and warm condolences in this sad time.
Pat
Virginia

Old October 4th 04, 02:07 PM
Kellie J. Berger

will i get it back? lol.....

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

"georg" wrote in message
. ..
Kellie J. Berger wrote:

with this
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber...&.dnm=653b.jpg

I "painted" it many years ago (Before Quilting) when playing around with
batik techniques to teach my middle school art classes. I really like
it. Had intended on just making a trapunto and leaving it at that, but
never got around to doing anything with it. The colors are richer than
this pic shows.

Would like to do something special with it now (okay maybe in January...)
but can't even begin to think what would do it justice! Anyone with any
ideas, send 'em my way??

That's gorgeous.

I'd put a double frame on it, quilt along the lines, and then look at my
threads and beads, and decorate it from there. Metalic threads, varigated
threads, and trapunto the eye.

Of course you are welcome to send it here for me to play with.

-georg

Old October 4th 04, 03:32 PM
nana2b

My condolences and a Hug for your family. Linda in Texas

Old October 4th 04, 03:37 PM
Kellie J. Berger

guess that would help! it is approx. 18" x 18" (including seam allowance)

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

"Patti" wrote in message
What size is it, Kellie?
.
In article , Kellie J.
Berger writes
with this
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber...ail?.dir=/8a23
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 4th 04, 05:32 PM
Don/Gen

My first instinct is to thread paint it. I don't know if you do any free
motion stitching, but that's what I'd do with it. Then frame it.
Gen

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....dir=/8a23&.dn

Old October 4th 04, 05:33 PM
Butterfly

For avg 127 posts a day--I think Someone upstairs picks and chooses which
ones I receive : )
More Hugs
Butterfly
"nzl*" wrote in message
nothing ever sneaks by you and Butterfly, eh.
thanks, Shaz. all hugz much needed this week especially.
one day i'll get over to oz and just show up on u'r doorstep.
one day for sure.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Sharon Harper" wrote...
joining in from across the stream. ((((((((hugs))))))))
--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under