Housework or quilting?

Old April 1st 05, 04:55 AM

Housework? What's that?
Ks. Qilter

Old April 1st 05, 05:31 AM
Butterfly

Housework? Don't you hire it done
Butterfly (one can ALWAYS hope)
wrote in message
Housework? What's that?
Ks. Qilter

Old April 1st 05, 05:42 AM
Teresa in Colorado

It's that stuff you do when there's non-quilting company coming. grin
--
Teresa in Colorado

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot in Longmont and Fort Collins, Colorado
www.thepresserfoot.com
-

wrote in message
Housework? What's that?
Ks. Qilter

Old April 1st 05, 06:20 AM
Scorpio

Shirley.Caylor wrote:
"Joan" wrote in message
news
When it comes down to the wire, when it comes to housework vs.

quilting,
housework is dead last. I don't need any excuses. But, sometimes

necessity
is the better part of valor. What this all means is that my dear

hubby
discovered a spot of dust....

Joan

Story #259: Quilter's Lament

http://popser.com/lament.html

Funny you should say that. I'm a tax preparer and haven't been able

quilt since the tax season began. A week ago my DH and I were

talking about
how I couldn't wait to get back to my machine and he said I should

take a
couple of days after tax season to give the house a good cleaning

first. He
was only half joking when he said "no quilting until the house is

clean".

The Lord works in mysterious ways! The next morning one of my new

tax
clients turned out to be a house cleaner. I've already had her come

in on
Monday this week and she will be back every Monday. I've got two

more
weeks of tax work and then I can start quilting. By then, she should

have
the house completely cleaned. He never said I had to do it myself.

LOL

Shirley

Oh Shirley!

That's too funny!!

NS

Old April 1st 05, 08:29 PM
Diana Curtis

Housework? What's that? Ks. Qilter

Thats what one does when one needs a clear spot to work at the sewing table.
Diana

Old April 1st 05, 10:01 PM
Diana Curtis

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
oh gorsh!! diana's seen my sewing room!! rotflmao

heh heh heh... I just assumed everyone worked like I do. Why clean when
there are quilts to be made?
Diana
Old April 2nd 05, 10:37 AM
Kate Dicey

Scorpio wrote:

Shirley.Caylor wrote:

"Joan" wrote in message
[...]

The pragmatic approach. I like it.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old April 3rd 05, 03:59 PM
Maureen Wozniak

This thread reminds me of something that happened this weekend. My
friend was here with her daughter. Zoe, who is 4, wanted to see all the
rooms in my house. When we got to the sewing room she was amazed and
declared, "Even the floor is sewed." Hmm, do you think I should vacuum
up the thread snips on the floor?

Maureen

Old April 3rd 05, 04:01 PM
Tina

That's too cute, it's one of those perfect... "out of the mouths of
babes"!

Tina

Piggie's Quilting Winter..... Listpig Quilting 9 October 1st 04 12:39 AM
beginning machine quilting Patti Quilting 10 August 22nd 04 12:33 AM
Help!! Hand Quilting P8nPal Quilting 6 July 19th 04 06:09 PM
In Today's News: Terrified Quilting Newbie breaks silence! Liz and Steve Ford Quilting 33 August 17th 03 04:51 AM
Quilting and what I've been up to this summer frood Quilting 3 August 15th 03 12:14 AM