Houston 2004 ?

Old June 23rd 04, 02:21 PM
Kellie J. Berger

DEFINITELY!!!! I will put you on the tentative list for now. Let me know
when you've firmed up plans.....

I need to call KCK.. think maybe he's fallen off the face of the earth
again?

anyone up for another "K & K field trip" this year?

--
-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net

"Shirley.Caylor" wrote in message
Would you allow a newbie into the group? I'm going to try to make it to
Houston this year and would love to meet up with some of you. I've never
been to a big quilt show where classes are offered. I had planned on

going
to Nashville this year but now it seems I may only be able to drive over

for
a one day and won't have time for any classes.

Thanks,

Shirley Caylor

"Kathy" wrote in message
Please add me to the list. I was on the 2003 but my email has changed.
deschuitatcomcastdotnet

Kellie J. Berger wrote:
it is still working, isn't active and is by invitation. I shall call

up
my
sidekick KCK and email our wonderful hostess of the Houston board and

see if
we can't get things up and running for this year's attendees! Thanks

for
the reminder!!! it is getting close!

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net

"Elizabeth" wrote in message

I think the board from Houston 2003 is still working but not "active"

right

now. It is an invitation only list, I think. Elizabeth Wilson
"Sandy Foster" wrote in message

In article ,
"Dreamweaver" wrote:

Is there a Houston 2004 chat group set up? Can I have the addy

please?

TIA.

I don't think there's a group yet! If there is, I haven't heard

anything
about it. But keep your eyes and ears open; someone is bound to

start
it soon -- I hope!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old June 23rd 04, 02:37 PM
Rustqlts2

anyone up for another "K & K field trip" this year?

I didn't get to take advantage of the field trip in 2002 , but i'd really
like to be 'cluded in on one this year. As usual I won't have a car, but i
lucked out and will be staying at the Hilton Americas this year-- from the 4th
to the 7th.. rusty

Old June 23rd 04, 05:23 PM
Kris

Kellie,]\
Count me in for the K&K field trip. It was so much fun.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)

Old June 23rd 04, 05:26 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

anyone up for another "K & K field trip" this year?

Me! I've enjoyed spending time with both you and Kevin the past two
years, and I'd love to do it again.
Old June 23rd 04, 05:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Dreamweaver" wrote:

Will you still be glad to see me if it wasn't? g

Of course! g

I never planned on or went to Tuscon so me thinks you have me mixed up with
another wonderful person. ;-] The only rctq'er I've spoken to on the phone
is Butterfly [that I recall anyway!]

Oops! I can't imagine who it might be.

Okay, who did Sandy talk to on the phone from Pearl's house?

Wait! I just checked my site with the photos of various meet-ups. It was
Unstitcher and Florence we talked to that time! blushing

--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver who confused LN, Lynne, and Linda Campbell for years!

Sorry about that, Dreamie! But I've read enough of your posts to be
delighted at the prospect that you'll be in Houston this time. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AD: Beads Galore for 2004! Re-lists and Website offerings Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 January 8th 04 04:43 AM
Houston Quilt Festival - Hotel Report Teresa in Colorado Quilting 8 December 18th 03 02:28 PM
Gwen Gibson Class in Houston Sue Deaunim Polymer Clay 0 October 16th 03 04:25 PM
Houston 2004? Kathy Applebaum Quilting 6 September 26th 03 09:18 PM
what to see in Houston? KCK Quilting 0 July 11th 03 01:19 AM