Putting quilting on hold

Old September 25th 03, 10:24 PM
Joy Quilts

This is where I'm at right now. Jacob's 5 months old, DD2 is 21 months old
and they are first priority! Glad others have put aside hobbies for their
kids =). Made me feel better knowing others have done so.

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts
"Susan DiNapoli" wrote in message
Yep....sure have...right now as a matter of fact. (and once before)

reason?
babies. everything is hanging out in my room...waiting for me to get back

it....about six months after Xander was born and hopefully the same with
Nicholas...(although I'm teaching quilting to 4 friends...I haven't been
working on my own quilts)

Sue

Joy Quilts wrote:

I was reading Medium Gnome's thread on her Dear Jane blocks and the

topic of
putting quilting on hold came up. Which brings me to ask you all...have

you
ever put your quilting on hold? Why? Did you store your fabrics and
quilting goodies or get rid of them? How long was it until you got back

quilting?

Old September 26th 03, 01:53 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Night shift must be hard with little ones. When do you get to sleep?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Joy Quilts" wrote in message
Night shift where the kids sleep all night. I crank out the paperwork, do
extra work, and still just sit there most of the night. So it's good to
have something to do.

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Where do you work?

quilting windfall CNYstitcher Quilting 5 September 11th 03 02:00 AM
OK, Here's MY Life Story as it Applies to Quilting... [email protected] Quilting 10 September 3rd 03 09:07 PM
Quilting Saves My Sanity - How about you? Carolyn from DE Quilting 12 August 27th 03 12:22 AM
Quilting and what I've been up to this summer frood Quilting 3 August 15th 03 12:14 AM
Quilting Thread question Carol Wolfe Quilting 9 July 15th 03 05:20 AM