Houston

Old November 10th 04, 09:20 PM
Kellie J. Berger

Default Houston

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/berger...EuSCCBa6LOY3fh

this should get you to a few pics i took on Saturday. The adorable little
one sewing is my almost 4 yo DD2 learning how to quilt! She sat there for
the longest time and hand stitched a 4 patch together and started the
quilting. We will have to work on finishing it next week... no down time
this week!

If i miss named anyone in the pics, please let me know so i can fix it! I
didn't get any pics of Susan or Nana2b or some of the others... :~(

gonna see if i can get a room downtown for one night next year so i don't
have to drive so much!!!

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

Old November 10th 04, 10:08 PM
taria

Thanks for sharing Kellie. It is fun to put faces to the names here.
That 4th photo of your DD is wonderful. What a sweetie she is.
Taria

Old November 10th 04, 10:15 PM
Patti

Thanks Kellie
So good to see the RCTQ'ers and your lovely family.
..
In article , Kellie J.
Berger writes
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/berger....dir=/92d4&.sr
c=ph&.tok=phEuSCCBa6LOY3fh

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 11th 04, 01:40 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

gonna see if i can get a room downtown for one night next year so i don't
have to drive so much!!!

Go for it, Kellie! That would be great!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old November 11th 04, 01:47 AM
frood

What? You and the kids didn't enjoy the dumpster tour? Those pics are great,
Kellie!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

. com...

Old November 11th 04, 11:43 PM
Kellie J. Berger

yeah, well, not as much fun when you have 3 little ones with you and are
trying to get out b4 they see the drug bust going down on the other end of
the street grin

-- kellie
gonna check which roads are closed next time!
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

om...