Houston

Old April 23rd 04, 07:44 PM
Kellie J. Berger

don't know yet... i need to pay my $3 to them to get a catalog....
but would ideally like to take something on machine quilting, applique
and/or fabric dyeing....haven't looked at anything to see who is teaching
yet either.

DD2 will be in preschool M, W, and F mornings next year, so i might have a
bit more time this year for playing!

Kellie

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

Double POUT

I'll be there... Lord willin and the crick don't rise! might even take

class this year......

Kellie

Which class are you looking at, Kellie? Or do you know yet?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old April 23rd 04, 09:53 PM
..Mickie Swall..

No, you don't need to pay anything for their catalog, all of the information
is at their website for free, including the application - at least it will be
as the showtime draws nearer, now they are busy with Sping Market in
Pittsburgh (I get to go, yippie!) and the Festival in Chicago. Right now
they have the printable "postcard" as a PDF file http://www.quilts.com/
Mickie

m...

Old April 24th 04, 03:14 AM

I would like to take some classes at Houston, too. Where do we write to
get the catalog? Nancycog in MD

Old April 24th 04, 03:57 AM
Kellie J. Berger

Their website http://www.quilts.com/index.htm says....

If you've registered for classes
in the last two years, you will receive a complete class
catalogue free. If not, send $3 to:
International Quilt Festival, 7660 Woodway, Suite 550, Houston, TX, 77063
USA

hth,

Kellie

Old April 24th 04, 01:39 PM
Kris

Hi All,
I'll be at Houston this year, with Pat & Kathy Z. I don't really want
to take classes. I just want to look at quilts & shop. grin

Kris ( in northern Virignia)

Old April 24th 04, 02:00 PM

Thank you, Kellie. I'll send for the catalog today. Nancycog in MD

Old April 24th 04, 04:24 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kris" wrote:

Hi All,
I'll be at Houston this year, with Pat & Kathy Z. I don't really want
to take classes. I just want to look at quilts & shop. grin

Kris ( in northern Virignia)

Last year I took one half-day class, and it was a perfect way to unwind
from all of the walking and shopping! I just couldn't find that dratted
pool boy to give me a massage and carry me!
Old April 24th 04, 06:01 PM
Krysia Thompson

Ally! You not going to Houston? Ohmegawds....that's not like you.
But you will be in Malvern, won't you! after all we have to
celebrate your birthday - ta-dam!

Krysia
K.T. - starannie opakowana

Hmm probably not actually. I havent done any quilting for ages, I bead
mostly these days.
:-)

oh Tad, come on, hitch a ride and at least show us them beady
things )))

krysia
K.T. - starannie opakowana

Houston Quilt Festival - Hotel Report Teresa in Colorado Quilting 8 December 18th 03 02:28 PM
Back from Houston -- *not* OT! (long) Sandy Foster Quilting 7 November 5th 03 02:41 PM
Gwen Gibson Class in Houston Sue Deaunim Polymer Clay 0 October 16th 03 04:25 PM
Houston 2004? Kathy Applebaum Quilting 6 September 26th 03 09:18 PM
what to see in Houston? KCK Quilting 0 July 11th 03 01:19 AM