Houston 2004?

Old September 26th 03, 08:30 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Default Houston 2004?

Okay, I've tried googling and come up with nothing.

Do we know the dates for the Houston show for 2004?

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old September 26th 03, 08:39 PM
Kellie J. Berger

http://www.quilts.com/fqf/Vertical.htm
Oct. 30-Nov. 2, 2003 . Classes and Tours begin Oct. 27

you comin?!

Kellie

. com...

Old September 26th 03, 08:42 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

To get the dates for 2004 just look at the calendar for 2003 to see what
days it starts and ends and there you go.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old September 26th 03, 08:50 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
To get the dates for 2004 just look at the calendar for 2003 to see what
days it starts and ends and there you go.

I'm not following (the brain stayed home today for some reason). Does that
mean it always starts, say, the last Thursday in October? Can I assume that
means Oct 28-31, 2004?

Old September 26th 03, 09:11 PM
Kellie J. Berger

oops sorry, my brain read 2003 or maybe I thought this IS 2004 ... anyway...

it has been that same week/weekend (last few days of Oct- first few of Nov)
for the last 5 yrs i've been following it. I trust that they wouldn't change
it?!

Old September 26th 03, 09:18 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Just found something online where someone said the 2002 show was Oct.
31-Nov. 3, 2002. So that would fall into place with this theory. But, when I
went in 2000 I remember there being a preview day on Wednesday night for
those who had registered. Classes begin days before the show too.