AD ~ AUTUMN SALE & FREE SHIPPING

Old October 19th 04, 05:37 AM
Mj

Default AD ~ AUTUMN SALE & FREE SHIPPING

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CROSS-POSTED TO SEVERAL ONLINE BEAD LISTS

Hello everyone!

I've been so busy I hadn't realized just how long it's been since I
sent a message to any groups. I thought I'd better let you all know
I'm still in business!

The most exciting new items to grace the store this season are a
number of pressed beads done in wonderful mixtures of two or three
transparent and/or opal glass colors. Many of these lovely color
combinations are paired with some new bead styles: scallop shell,
beveled oval and flat squares.

My Autumn Sale continues with many store items discounted 20% to
30% - now's the time to stock up to finish (or begin!) your holiday
projects. Speaking of holidays, don't miss the Czech pressed glass
Christmas trees in four sparkling colors: red, emerald and crystal
with gold inlays AND a new one: crystal with a dainty iris luster
coating for just a hint of frosty color.

Some of the items on sale include leaf & flower beads, daggers &
drops, bicones & firepolished, all TierraCast pewter and much of the
semi-precious I have listed. I've also listed all my remaining
watch heads at 30% off. There are many, many other beads on sale!

Please stop by and browse our departments soon - more new items
will be added in the next week or so as I receive them. To find all
of the newer items, just put NEW ITEM!! (in caps, including the
exclamation points) in the search box for my store, or look for the
NEW ITEM!! subtitle on individual items.

Don't forget that shipping is FREE within the US and international
customers will have 5% of their order total credited towards
shipping. How good a deal is that???

Here's where you start:
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store

If you have my store bookmarked, please be sure you use the address
above as the URL.

Happy Beading!

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause

Old October 19th 04, 12:48 PM
~Candace~

You're killing me, Mj. I'll be wandering your goods shortly

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o