Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

Old July 3rd 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Default Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

God, no kidding. "Nit-wit no-talent beadmakers?" What an asshole.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Ummmmh? Seems like it was one of you nitwit no-talent beadmakers that
started the crossposting in the first place.

It was a fuser, and not a regular from our group. Which you should have
been able to figure out if you had better than 4th-grade reading
comprehension.

If you're so talented, how many galleries carry your work? How many books
and magazines have you been published in? How many newspaper articles and
TV spots have you been featured in? Sounds like someone has a nasty case
of sour grapes, and a serious need to get out of the basement and get laid
more often.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old July 3rd 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

You have anger issues. Either that or youre just a complete jerk. Where do
you get off? Especially since Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work on
her website, and ebay is a very small percentage of her total sales. What
the hell is your problem?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Moonraker wrote:
"Su" wrote in message
Then set your replies to ONLY be in r.c.g and you won't get any more
discussion about the topic. As long as you insist on responding to
two
groups you will get the replies from two groups.

-Su

Ummmmh? Seems like it was one of you nitwit no-talent beadmakers that
started the crossposting in the first place.

It was a fuser, and not a regular from our group. Which you should have
been able to figure out if you had better than 4th-grade reading
comprehension.

If you're so talented, how many galleries carry your work? How many
books and magazines have you been published in? How many newspaper
articles and TV spots have you been featured in? Sounds like someone has
a nasty case of sour grapes, and a serious need to get out of the
basement and get laid more often.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.bridgetownglass.com
On eBay: http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Ah, another nitwit no-talent beadmaker rears her ugly head. And, I've
seen
your picture. Had any dental work done recently?

Books, magazines, galleries, TV shows and newspaper articles don't pay the
bills, sweetie. You and yer pals can run around in your little mutual
admiration bead society gushing over some little gee-gaw of melted glass
and
have your fancy websites and peddling your "art" on eBay all you want.
I'll
take the cash flow.

You spend hours making your silly little beads and put them on eBay and
think you've done something if one sells. Your April eBay sales were
(according to the feedback left) just barely over $400!

Bwahahaah! BFD!!! Hell, minimum wage jobs pay twice that.

But, hey, yer an artist, ain'tcha?

Old July 3rd 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Pot. Kettle. Black. Who was it that was all over us for crossposting?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

What a jerk. Why are you still posting on our boards? We don't need
this stuff here.

Becki

OUR boards?

Who the hell died and left you in charge of who posts what and where?

Go make a dildo or something useful.

Old July 3rd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
You have anger issues. Either that or youre just a complete jerk. Where

do
you get off? Especially since Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work on
her website, and ebay is a very small percentage of her total sales. What
the hell is your problem?

--

Anger? Nah. I'm laughing my ass off at you nitwit no-talent beadmakers
getting your XXL panties in a knot.

Wow! I'm just thrilled that "Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work on
her website". Have you made your pilgrimage just to touch the hem of her
garment?

Why, eventually she may even be able to afford some plastic surgery and
dental work. Or at the very least hire a body double for the website
photos.

Thousands of dollars. Wowzer, that's really mind-boggling. Thousands???
Are you sure???

Old July 3rd 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Okay, you obviously don't give a rat's ass as to what's actually being
said - you'd rather antagonize people for no good reason.

Kalera's a friend of mine, so yes, I know for sure. And yep, I have made
the pilgrimage to touch her hem, and would again. She's a lovely person.
Obviously, it's your loss that you have decided to alienate her and everyone
else by being such a short-sighted and shallow troll.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old July 3rd 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Moonie, you really miss Dennis, don't you?

Glad to see you have made some new friends to play with (and to entertain
the rest of us! lol)

Old July 3rd 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Okay, you obviously don't give a rat's ass as to what's actually being
said - you'd rather antagonize people for no good reason.

Kalera's a friend of mine, so yes, I know for sure. And yep, I have made
the pilgrimage to touch her hem, and would again. She's a lovely person.
Obviously, it's your loss that you have decided to alienate her and

everyone
else by being such a short-sighted and shallow troll.

--
Kandice Seeber

It's hilarious to watch some basement bandit wannabe arr-teeste get all in a
tizzy.

You spend half a day making these garish globs of melted glass and offer
them on eBay for $24.95, shipping included. What an amazing deal!

Even more amazing is that there are women with such little taste that they
would hang something that butt-ugly around their neck other than for a
Halloween costume party.

Old July 3rd 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Christina Peterson

"Moonraker" wrote in message
news
It's hilarious to watch some basement bandit wannabe arr-teeste get all in

tizzy.

You spend half a day making these garish globs of melted glass and offer
them on eBay for $24.95, shipping included. What an amazing deal!

Even more amazing is that there are women with such little taste that they
would hang something that butt-ugly around their neck other than for a
Halloween costume party.

You're right, it is "hilarious to watch some basement bandit wannabe
arr-teeste get all in a tizzy." I am, of course referring to you,
Moonraker. All you are is a person with so little creativity or integrity
that all you can do is be a troll.

Tina

Old July 3rd 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message

All you are is a person with so little creativity or integrity
that all you can do is be a troll.

Tina

You wouldn't wanna compare business profit and loss statements for the last
few years, would you?

I didn't think so.

Old July 3rd 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Su -- I missed the fact that it was a troll until later in life, LOL.
i thought this was a legitimate person from the glass group still over
here, causing problems. My bad.

Becki