Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

Old June 28th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Default Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

One of my early attempts at selling my pendants online is bombing. :-(

As I had some various things lying around, I thought it would help
clean up quickly if I posted them all together. So I have eleven dichro
pendants in the auction, and the price is a measly buck right now. I
thougth it would be fair to set the starting price low, but now I'm in
tears, this is embarassing.

I had all intention of giving someone a deal, but goodness. Someone
help me out here!! Check out the auction, it ends in just a few hours.

:-)

Amy

Old June 28th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

They are beautiful Amy! I also am not a bead maker and wish I had seen
them earlier for I would've happily bid on those lovely pendants and
I'm sorry I didn't get your post until today.

Don't be embarrassed! You just never know with eBay buyers - it
doesn't reflect upon your skills or talent but possibly your timing or
description didn't catch the right eye. Keep at it and maybe post an
ad earlier next time.

Laura

Old June 28th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Crap -- I am so sorry I missed out on this one!!! Could you please come
and post here next time when you do this again, so I don't miss it? I
would have loved to have owned those.

And ignore the naysayers. Some people just have too much time on their
hands.
I was happy to see your post and sad that i missed the auction.

Becki

Old June 28th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

michele wrote:

who are all these people?m

Crossposted from rec.crafts.beads

--
Jack

http://www.glasterpiece.com
Old June 28th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

The ad was crossposted to two groups - some people are from rec.crafts.beads
and some are from rec.crafts.glass.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

who are all these people?m

oups.com...

Old June 30th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Amy, I think Kalera's advice was right on..... Put them back up in lesser
quantities.
Also I think eBay is a tad slow at the moment.
David
oups.com...

Old June 30th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Ditto. What Becki said. And don't pay attention to Scratch, whoever
it is.....never heard of 'em before. "Everyone here" can make those?
I DON'T THINK SO.
`````````````````````````````````````````

Old July 1st 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Ditto. What Becki said. And don't pay attention to Scratch, whoever
it is.....never heard of 'em before. "Everyone here" can make those?
I DON'T THINK SO.

Scratch was probably reading on rec.crafts.glass where many, but
certainly not all, can and do make them.
--
Jack

http://www.glasterpiece.com
Old July 1st 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Some customers do browse related newsgroups in the hopes of finding
artisans to buy from, so advertising in NGs related to your work is not
a useless idea in general.

It depends on your group's particular etiquette, of course. On RCB, we
ask for "AD" in the header, and to minimize repetition.

http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.bridgetownglass.com
On eBay: http://www.snurl.com/1sfe