where is everyone from

Old October 5th 04, 07:01 PM
Judy W

Default where is everyone from

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 5th 04, 07:10 PM
nana2b

Linda in Plano Texas

Old October 5th 04, 07:10 PM
Susie

Susie in DeKalb Junction, NY

Old October 5th 04, 07:12 PM
frood

It's not a no-no! We used to have a regular member here who kept track of
where everybody was, or at least, claimed to!

But you need to be more specific. Where North of Tampa? Please be sure to
give directions that include where you keep your stash.

--
Wendy (in Central North Carolina)
de-fang email address to reply

nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 07:14 PM
CNYstitcher

I'm *from* Maryland, but I currently reside in central NY (north and
west of Syracuse).

Larisa

Old October 5th 04, 07:15 PM
LilyRoseMortem

Currently residing in West Michigan.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka
Old October 5th 04, 07:18 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Rose from Maine

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Old October 5th 04, 07:23 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:01:38 GMT, "Judy W"
wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Most of the time I'm on my own planet.
I was born in Oregon though.