About Us

Old October 27th 03, 12:58 PM
Karen Novakoski

On 10/17/03 7:06 AM, in article ,
"AliceW" wrote:

We could try to do an East Coast get-together sometime since we have a group
from NY, NJ, DE, MD, VA and PA. We could figure out a mid-point between the
two farthest folks and find a good spot. Any takers?

Well Alice, I vote for Lancaster PA. I know of three awesome places to drag
a bunch of quilters....one store floor to ceiling fabrics. Really.

Karen in Northern MD

Old October 27th 03, 01:28 PM
QuiltiM

Very cool! Mary
Old October 28th 03, 01:11 AM
AliceW

I think we pretty much have the location picked, near Washington DC, but we
are working on the date. I think many of us go to Lancaster for the big
quilt show, so we are looking for a different location for this particular
meet-and-greet. Once we get the date set, anyone is welcome to join in.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Roz Agulnik" wrote in message
When are you planning to do this? If it's going to be in Lancaster, Pa.,

do
you object to having some girls from Montreal join you? We might be
interested. You can send me the infor directly to .
Thanks.

"Karen Novakoski" wrote in message
On 10/17/03 7:06 AM, in article

,