Can anyone HELP me?

Old January 13th 05, 09:07 PM
Alexandra Weingertner

Default Can anyone HELP me?

Hi,

I'm a romanian beginner in stained glass art.
Because in my country there are no books or magazines on this subject,
and because I can't buy them on the net(I don't have an international
VISA card - our houseincome is 7000$/year), I want to ask you if you
can help me with any books or magazines (regarding stained glass) you
don't need or use anymore.
If there is anyone who can send me a book or a magazine, please send
me an e-mail and I'll give you my mailling address.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
Alexandra Weingertner

Old January 13th 05, 09:49 PM

Go to: http://www.google.com and type in the words "stained glass".
There will so many hits that you wwill never make it through all of
them. More information than any book will ever give you.

Andy