Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}} Pics

Old April 17th 04, 11:53 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}} Pics

Hi Guys,
I have put today's lot of block scans up at webshots (
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary ) and it looks like everything is
up to date and available. Remember, if you go to look at the album(s) and you
get the message that nothing is available to the public, just click on the word
"Newst" on the right side of the screen.
So -- I have had the {{{Quilt}}} album for 5 days and there have been
**810** visitors already! This lets me know that you are interested and it is
worth the time and effort it requires :-)! Also, in those 5 days, there have
been a total of 1,451 visits to the albums!!! That's a LOT of people lookin'
at my photos and I don't even have pictures of my Babies up yet :-))!
Anyway, I will continue to post the scans of the blocks as they arrive.
Once I start working on the {{{Quilt}}} I probably won't be doing it on a daily
basis. I WILL make sure to get pics of the finished {{{Quilt}}} and any
pillows I get made posted ASAP. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old April 18th 04, 12:06 AM
Mary in Oregon

the finished quilt will be gorgeous.

--
Mary
"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in

.

Old April 18th 04, 01:31 AM
Natalie

The blocks look wonderful everyone! It will make a beautiful quilt that
is already so loved!

NS

Old April 18th 04, 02:25 AM

Love seeing all the blocks. They will make a stunning HUG. Dodie...love
your little hourglass blocks. What are your measurements for them?
Nancycog in MD

Old April 18th 04, 03:17 AM
Louise

I know it takes some time to scan them and get them on Webshots, but we
really appreciate it. It 's great to see them!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 18th 04, 04:33 PM
Dr. Quilter

didn't get mine yet???

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have put today's lot of block scans up at webshots

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old April 19th 04, 05:05 PM
Dr. Quilter

pic is not up yet, no.. what does it look like... let's say it is an
original design.. )

maybe just slow mail. wonder if frood got hers...

Nope -- I don't show your block as having arrived yet. What's it look like?

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}} Pix Update Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 9 April 16th 04 10:41 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
Its that time again! FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 9 February 1st 04 08:08 PM
OK, you've finished the quilt, now what to do with the scraps? Have fun! QUILTKITTY Quilting 12 January 6th 04 05:48 PM