Anyone live in Las Vegas?

Old June 6th 05, 02:24 AM
Cindy Schoepp

Default Anyone live in Las Vegas?

I will be traveling down to Las Vegas in the next 1-2 months and was
wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on some good supply stores
for lampworking. I know I could order everything online...but I would love
to see the stuff in person...here the stores only have a very small section
of there store with lampworking.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cindy
www.uniquecreationsbycindy.ca

Old June 6th 05, 04:39 AM
LP

"Sylvester Shagwell" wrote:
"Cindy Schoepp" wrote:
I will be traveling down to Las Vegas in the next 1-2 months
and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on
some good supply stores for lampworking. I know I could order
everything online...but I would love to see the stuff in
person...here the stores only have a very small section of
there store with lampworking.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I live in Vegas. You're more than welcome to stay at my place
and I'd be happy to show you around. I know all the good
lampwork and general beading places ;-)

Uhhuh, I'll just bet you do. Do you have a place in the Bahamas?
I would love to take a trip to the cays around Abacos.

LP

Sly

OT - Where to live next??? KDK Beads 134 September 19th 04 06:48 AM
ad> live love laugh.....something dif...tatercat tatercat Beads 12 April 24th 04 06:09 AM
OT - Been to the airport lately ? Julie Needlework 129 February 19th 04 05:37 PM
Message for animaux COL. BILL KILGORE Needlework 392 February 15th 04 09:41 PM
Holy Crap -- AOL's best places to live BeckiBead Beads 15 January 2nd 04 07:50 PM