Happy Dance First Quilt

Old August 21st 05, 03:22 PM
She in PA

Default Happy Dance First Quilt

I am on CLOUD NINE I picked up my very first quilt top that I every pieced.
I worked on it most of the winter. I pieced 2 blocks a month. I took a
sampler class. Some of my blocks and fabrics are on my webpage under the 3rd
album Quilt Blocks and Fabrics. You can look at it in progress there. I sent
it out to be quilted and got it back. I will try to get pictures on tomorrow
of it finished. I am entering it and some other items in the Canfield, Oh
Fair. It is over Labor Day weekend. It isn't a juried entry, it only cost
like .25 0r .50 cents to enter and first place is $10.00. But, I used to
enter my counted cross stitch in there but I can't do it anymore. Here is my
webshots page.

http://community.webshots.com/user/drevna1

Old August 21st 05, 03:40 PM
clancy

You're doing a fabulous job She - I absolutely love your choice of fabrics.
You go Girl!!!

Sharon (N.B.)
.................................................. ..............

Old August 21st 05, 04:17 PM
Betsy Ross

Beautiful! Beautiful fabrics. Slide,
twirl, dip, dancing with you.

Susan
aka Betsy Ross

Old August 21st 05, 04:38 PM
Patti

They're beautiful blocks, She. It's going to be a stunning quilt. You
must be very thrilled.
You certainly looked pretty happy in Rosie's, too g
..
In message ,
She in PA writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 21st 05, 05:40 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"She in PA" wrote:

I am on CLOUD NINE I picked up my very first quilt top that I every pieced.
I worked on it most of the winter. I pieced 2 blocks a month. I took a
sampler class. Some of my blocks and fabrics are on my webpage under the 3rd
album Quilt Blocks and Fabrics. You can look at it in progress there. I sent
it out to be quilted and got it back. I will try to get pictures on tomorrow
of it finished. I am entering it and some other items in the Canfield, Oh
Fair. It is over Labor Day weekend. It isn't a juried entry, it only cost
like .25 0r .50 cents to enter and first place is $10.00. But, I used to
enter my counted cross stitch in there but I can't do it anymore. Here is my
webshots page.

http://community.webshots.com/user/drevna1

Woohoo! You have every right to be on cloud nine -- your first quilt is
always a very special one. Can't wait to see the pics of the finished
quilt.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 21st 05, 08:42 PM
Kate Dicey

She in PA wrote:

I am on CLOUD NINE I picked up my very first quilt top that I every pieced.
I worked on it most of the winter. I pieced 2 blocks a month. I took a
sampler class. Some of my blocks and fabrics are on my webpage under the 3rd
album Quilt Blocks and Fabrics. You can look at it in progress there. I sent
it out to be quilted and got it back. I will try to get pictures on tomorrow
of it finished. I am entering it and some other items in the Canfield, Oh
Fair. It is over Labor Day weekend. It isn't a juried entry, it only cost
like .25 0r .50 cents to enter and first place is $10.00. But, I used to
enter my counted cross stitch in there but I can't do it anymore. Here is my
webshots page.

http://community.webshots.com/user/drevna1

Lovely blocks! Do show us pix of the completed quilt - I like quilts!
Other people's quilts give me ideas...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 22nd 05, 03:02 PM
nana2b

That is going to be one fabulous quilt. Can't wait to see it finished.
Linda in Tx