watch faces bulk buy???

Old August 16th 03, 06:48 AM
Mary Rurup

This is a person who sells watch faces pretty cheap...

http://www.buymybeads.com/watch_faces_silver.shtml

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Can you suggest another vendor?

Tina

"Lisa" wrote in message
Amber:
There was just a buy on another list, and the service from watchus was

just
horrible.
missing watches, couldn't be their fault, long shipping, etc.

Just an FYI.

"The Bead Lounge" wrote in message
Ok...my email for direct orders is:

duh

--
- Amber Ballard
Artist and Owner

"The Bead Lounge" wrote in message
OK...I have opened this bulk buy to other groups as well. This is

the
lowdown. If we get a minimum of 100 watch faces (we can mix and

match
styles) we will get the best price listed for each style. You can

view
all
the styles and prices by clicking on the link below. Right now I am
collecting wish lists. You can email me with your order directly at:
thebeadlounge.com
Ordering will be open until August 25 and I will be sending out

totals
after
that. I will probably leave payments open until Septembr 5. This

should
give
everyone enough time to get there stuff together. If you have any
questions
about this bulk buy please email me directly so I don't have to sift
through
millions of posts...thanks!
here's the link to view the price list!
http://watchus.secureeorder.com/cate...p?cid=2&sslck=

Have a great day!

--
- Amber Ballard
Artist and Owner

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
What prices are we looking at?

And when do you want to order?

Tina

"The Bead Lounge" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am a newbie to this group,a nd found you through a
recommendation.
see some familiar faces from WC! which makes me smile...i make
lampwork
beads and have a website, also have been selling on ebay and

justbeads
for
some time.

I just read a post about watch faces, and thought since I needed

purchase
some watch faces myself, I would host a bulk buy if anyone is
interested.
We
need a minimum order of $200 to make it happen, so if there is

enough
interest, I will let you know. Right now, I will just see what

kind
of
numbers we can get.

The site to look at the faces is
www.watchus.com

Go there and see if there is anything that may be of interest to

you
and
then let me know. I have bought from there in the past and the

quality
is
excellent!

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

--
- Amber Ballard
Artist and Owner

Old August 16th 03, 06:48 AM
Mary Rurup

Lisa, are you on BBB???

Mary

--
"Lisa" wrote in message
[...]

OT RCB community was Did Anyone get their watch crystals? Diana Curtis Beads 3 August 14th 03 10:43 PM
watch faces angela Beads 0 August 14th 03 01:11 PM
Collaging, Typewriter keys, watch glasses, etc. MaryJLind Beads 5 August 4th 03 08:52 PM
AD: Polymer Clay ART DOLL FACES Mary Tafoya Beads 4 July 25th 03 01:08 PM
FYI - Watch Face Sell-out Kandice Seeber Beads 0 July 10th 03 12:47 AM