OT - finally feeling Christmas....

Old December 16th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - finally feeling Christmas....

Hello folks,
As of noon on Thursday all the assignments have been handed in, and
as of Friday I had recovered from the many, many rounds of drinks our
Criminal Advocacy tutor bought us. It was almost enough alcohol to
make us forget the 3 big assignments with which the course
administrators have laden us, due on the 7th of January. Almost.
Tomorrow is my birthday, but I'm working at the Public Defence
Solicitors' office for work experience (yay!) so we're going out for a
meal and then to the pub tonight.
But until then, I have made a big batch of gingerbread cookies, and
am now working on a chocolate/orange version of the traditional
chocolate chip cookie. I will drop some of both off at my lecturers'
offices (the ones in Dundee) tomorrow, and pass some out at the PDSO
office. The flat smells lovely - ginger, cloves, orange,
chocolate.... and finally it feels like Christmas is coming. The
scent of pine would top it all off, but with 2 young cats in the
house, I thought a real tree was just too much temptation.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old December 16th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Johanna Gibson wrote:

[...]

Congratulations, Jo, on getting through this latest bit! Happy birthday
tomorrow, and I hope the PDSO stint goes well.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net