GOOD NIGHT safe night to USA , sad night in Russia

Old September 3rd 04, 11:11 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default GOOD NIGHT safe night to USA , sad night in Russia

Maty Usa people be sade from Hurricane, may Russia fing power to heal
Oh world ?? what is happening ???
mirjam
Old September 4th 04, 12:19 AM

The hurricane is mother nature at her natural course.

The Russian School Tragedy is human nature.

Now What?

Mona

Old September 4th 04, 03:34 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Mirjam and Els - it is hard to think happy thoughts but as you say Els , we
must do this - I guess the only thing is to place our trust in our faith -
all faiths believe in the ultimate good and so we must all think along those
lines - even things like this group have some influence on the world as
people from all over get together in good humour and faith. We certainly
pray for Florida today - unfortunately our news at the moment has been very
quiet about it.

Frank and I joked that it is all his fault - after all look what happened
in 2001 on his birthday and now this approaches for his birthday, he has a
saying all the time that he must do this or that " in case things turn
nasty" so I guess they are doing that but there is nothing physically we can
do about it ! God Bless and keep everyone safe Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article ,
(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Maty Usa people be sade from Hurricane, may Russia fing power to heal
Oh world ?? what is happening ???
mirjam

We are making a mess of things in the world Mirjam....human beings are not
doing to well are they.....It is indeed a sad state of affairs....

Think happy thoughts

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old September 4th 04, 07:46 AM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Gwen, I agree with you that the good people in the world must continue to be
good, and make strenuous efforts to overwhelm the bad in the world, or else
the evil will overcome the good. And there are many ways to be, and do,
good. So the international fellow feeling on this group will count towards
the spreading of goodwill throughout the world. So, while we pray(or
whatever we do) for those situations in other lands we can all do our bit
where we are.
And if your DH's birthday is next Saturday tell him that we're going to make
it a good he DD1 is getting married next Saturday, and we're going to
have a great party this side of the world too!!
So sleep well all and wake safely, wherever you are
Love Christine

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
[...]

Old September 5th 04, 02:03 AM

Yes, it's a sad and stressful time in our world but that is nothing new.
IMO, we will make it through this also.

Mona

Old September 5th 04, 03:32 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Christine may I wish you daughter all the happiness in the world for her
great day - and may her mum have a wonderful day too God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

wrote in message
[...]

Old September 5th 04, 03:44 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

Mirjam and Els - it is hard to think happy thoughts but as you say Els , we
must do this - I guess the only thing is to place our trust in our faith -
all faiths believe in the ultimate good and so we must all think along those
lines - even things like this group have some influence on the world as
people from all over get together in good humour and faith. We certainly
pray for Florida today - unfortunately our news at the moment has been very
quiet about it.

Frank and I joked that it is all his fault - after all look what happened
in 2001 on his birthday and now this approaches for his birthday, he has a
saying all the time that he must do this or that " in case things turn
nasty" so I guess they are doing that but there is nothing physically we can
do about it ! God Bless and keep everyone safe Gwen

Poor Frank having his birthday at the same time as the Hurricane
season.....no matter what he is going to be a looser there. Nobody can
compete with the weather.

Happy birthday Frank from Vancouver island, with a big smile....not your
fault.....at all.....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old September 5th 04, 01:04 PM
Gwendoline Kelly

Frank said to thank you too, Christine, God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

wrote in message
[...]