OT rant -- Stupid Ex hurt Mercury!

Old August 20th 03, 06:00 PM
Deirdre S.

I love how much you know about healing and remedies. Seems like you
always have a practical suggestion for getting well quicker, and
feeling better.

Deirdre

On 20 Aug 2003 14:15:29 GMT, atspam (Sjpolyclay)
wrote:

Poor Merc. Is there anything that will make him feel better?

Get some MSM at the healthfood store, Sooz. Its dietary sulphur, and has been
used by vets and in Europe for many years, just now starting to get popular
here for arthritis and all inflamed things. Speeds healing, and is PARTICULARLY
used for leg injuries and such in horses. Use externally apply as a soak or a
wash, use internally 1/4tsp in a glass of water for humans--I'd go with half
that for a large dog---but you can't overdose, its peed out. Also, no
interactions with drugs. Visibly reduces swelling in extremities with sprains,
etc. Visibly reduces bruising too.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 20th 03, 06:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

The neglect was the "I wasn't paying attention when I tried to lift him out of
the tailgate" type. Nothing to report to animal cruelty (I used to work there,
so I know). He's just an idiot and a moron.

Have you reported this to the animal cruelty people and the police?

Have you asked the vet if s/he reported it?

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html
Old August 20th 03, 06:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

Passive aggressive asshole.

OMG YEAH. You summed him up!
He's a cop. running away fast!
~~
Sooz
-------
Old August 20th 03, 06:26 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'm so sorry. But please don't get ahead of yourself -- let Merc heal from
this wound before worrying about arthritis that might not come. The Sophster

has had a titanium knee since she was six months old, and that's not the
joint with arthritis. The fake knee is fine, it's the other one that's
giving her problems.

Well -- I worked for orthopedic vet surgeons for years -- all they did was
joint fusing and stuff. And Merc lives 600 feet from the surfline of the
Pacific Ocean much of the time. He's ten years old. I don't really need to
make assumptions here, sad haw.

Poor Merc. Is there anything that will make him feel better?

You are a dear. He feels fine right now, though the cast on his paw (to
immobilize it pre-surgery) makes him look funny! (He doesn't care about that)

~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 20th 03, 06:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

He doesn't deserve that dog

I agree. I've offered to disappear from his life if he'll just give me the
dog. He says, laughing meanly, "No way."
~~
Sooz
-------
Old August 20th 03, 06:29 PM
Dr. Sooz

somebody should drop him outta a 3rd story
window, and see how HE likes it......or at least he needs to be bitchslapped
for a bit..........

I'd love to. What fun! (The guy has a gun.)
~~
Sooz
-------
Old August 20th 03, 06:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'll volunteer to do some bitchslapping!! hand raised I am sure I
would have to get in line though.

Haw haw haw haw! Yeah, you would. I can think of numerous people who'd pay to
do that. My mother is livid, Kevin (of course) would like to crush him under
the wheels of his chair, etc. etc. ad infinitum.
~~
Sooz
-------
Old August 20th 03, 06:31 PM
Dr. Sooz

Those feelings of anger toward you are surely what's responle for handling
Merc inappropriately. Almost like deliberately heurting him to get back at
you, even if some or most of it is subliminal.

And Tina, you know the situation pretty well from our talks. You are totally
on the money.
~~
Sooz
-------
Old August 20th 03, 06:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Now you all know where I got the fibromyalgia! Truly.

I am so sorry about your anger, which I know has to be eating you up right
now. It's such a source of pain for you to have to deal with this man.

~~
Sooz
-------