Water heater blanket

Old October 27th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default Water heater blanket

I finally was able to purchase a water heater blanket this week and
today was the day that I installed it! I am quite pleased with myself
for fitting the fibreglass quilt around the tank without too much
hassle and it looks neat. I have visions now of Winston having a new
bigger climbing post that he will also chew on - when he realizes that
he could have a new toy in the utility room - he was very interested
in the process and when he saw that his humongous bag of kibble was
still safe in there, he settled down. I am hoping that he won't be
too interested in researching the finished blanket - I have blocked
off the raw bottom edge but I know how much of a one-track mind he has
- he loves his little utility room where his kibble lives behind the
door! I just hope that the blanket really WILL make a difference in
hydro savings eventually - I know that it will prevent heat loss into
the utility room and that will be a plus. jennellh

OT We have Hot Water melinda[_2_] Quilting 5 June 13th 07 09:54 PM
Hoe om water te verf?How do I paint Water!! Margaretha General Crafting 3 July 17th 06 08:58 PM
OT -- Water Dr. Sooz Beads 3 September 11th 05 12:34 AM
baby blanket Allaya Diep Yarn 4 July 12th 05 09:11 PM