OT It's raining here . . . . .

Old April 27th 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT It's raining here . . . . .

.. . . . . the rain forecast for last night arrived this
evening. Words cannot describe how happy everyone is to see
even this little bit of rain, and more is forecast for next
week. There have been good falls west of us too.

Aahhhh! The lovely sound of pit-pat on the roof!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o

Old April 27th 07, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

CATS wrote:
. . . . . the rain forecast for last night arrived this
evening. Words cannot describe how happy everyone is to see
even this little bit of rain, and more is forecast for next
week. There have been good falls west of us too.

Aahhhh! The lovely sound of pit-pat on the roof!!

It's raining a bit up here as well, and about 16C outside.
Autmun has finally arrived.

My parents took me and DS out to Dubbo to see Western Plains
Zoo early this week, quick trip left here Monday morning got
back Wednesday night. It's very dry out there.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old April 27th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maloney Empire

Unfortunately, no rain at Crib Point and I am so disappointed.

--
Di Maloney
Mornington Peninsula

Old April 27th 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Di - trust me, it's on the way. We were supposed to get
rain last night and not a drop. But it has been raining
here steadily for at least 4 hours now. This rain front is
moving VERY slowly.

--

"Maloney Empire" wrote in message
: Unfortunately, no rain at Crib Point and I am so
disappointed.
:
:
: --
: Di Maloney
: Mornington Peninsula
: Vic Australia
: My reply address is a valid one
: "CATS" wrote in message
: ...
: | . . . . . the rain forecast for last night arrived this
: | evening. Words cannot describe how happy everyone is to
see
: | even this little bit of rain, and more is forecast for
next
: | week. There have been good falls west of us too.
: |
: | Aahhhh! The lovely sound of pit-pat on the roof!!
: |
: | --
: |

Old April 27th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
recarlos

We have had about 2inches in the three days up to Wednesday. My tanks are
full and so is every thing I can find that holds water including the old
garbage bin. I really will have to get more tanks.
Ruth
Sydney

Old April 27th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Waaaaaaaaah - hasn't hit my neck of the woods yet!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)

Old April 27th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Such good news. So glad to hear that you all are getting a really fine
rain. All you need now is a Yorkie to stomp around in the mud puddles and
roll in the glorious wet. There's probably a chart somewhere - but you just
can't imagine how much rain a furry little Yorkie can carry. Polly

u...

Old April 27th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Congrats, Cheryl! I'm so glad you folks are getting moisture again. When
you've had enough, would you send a bit up to the desert southwest of the
US? But not till I have gotten my mum's roof patched. grin

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old April 27th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

There is wait list here for water tank installations -
over a year!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o
( Y ) ( Y )
Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"recarlos" wrote in message
news : We have had about 2inches in the three days up to
Wednesday. My tanks are
: full and so is every thing I can find that holds water
including the old
: garbage bin. I really will have to get more tanks.
: Ruth
: Sydney
: ...

Old April 27th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Picture a sleek and beautiful pale ginger cat (Boofhead) -
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/14337...75796722espVDF
- leaping gracefully across a paddock of freshly mown grass
(this was last year when we still had grass of course) . . .
.. . . leap . . . . . leap . . . . . . . leap . . . . . .
SPLOSH!!! (sound of said sleek and elegant cat dropping 8"
into an unseen wheel rut full of muddy water!!)

Poor Baby, he had quite a battle to drag himself out of the
mud and stagger the 50m to home. He was so embarrassed that
he evaded his waiting momma (and the towell she wanted to
clean him up with) and raced straight to his favourite bath
spot. Yep - you guessed it! One of my best arm chairs!!

There is a reason I call him Boofhead!
--

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: Such good news. So glad to hear that you all are getting
a really fine
: rain. All you need now is a Yorkie to stomp around in the
mud puddles and
: roll in the glorious wet. There's probably a chart
somewhere - but you just
: can't imagine how much rain a furry little Yorkie can
carry. Polly
:
:
: "Sharon Harper" wrote in
message
: u...
: Waaaaaaaaah - hasn't hit my neck of the woods yet!
:
: --
: Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
: http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes
awhile to load)
: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same
as website but
: quicker)
: ...

OT It's really raining! Cats Quilting 15 November 18th 06 09:40 PM
OT It's raining! KJ Quilting 11 August 12th 05 01:17 AM
Its raining! (only partially OT) Susan Laity Price Quilting 0 July 20th 05 07:26 PM
It's raining treadles Kathy Applebaum Quilting 14 November 9th 04 03:40 AM