Malvern 2007

Old May 18th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default Malvern 2007

I think the little round huts have gone!
I was over earlier in the week, and there was no sign of them. So,
Unless they appear before tomorrow, we won't have one to meet 'in'. So,
just keep an eye out for a group, my large red, grey and white umbrella
with RCTQ labels on. We will be near the small covered area where they
sell the catalogues and the wooden kiosk where they sell the tickets -
probably on the coming in side of them.
Hope it will just be showers!!
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 18th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Flossy

were you at the garden show or do you have a quilt entered this year?

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

Old May 18th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I was delivering my quilt!
It's called '1728'; and, if you guess why, I'll give you a fat quarter
gg

..
In message . com,
Flossy writes

Old May 18th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megwen[_3_]

On 18 May, 21:06, Patti wrote:
I was delivering my quilt!
It's called '1728'; and, if you guess why, I'll give you a fat quarter
gg

.
In message . com,
Flossy writes

were you at the garden show or do you have a quilt entered this year?

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

That was the time ywhen you finished it on the day before you had to
deliver it to the show?

Megwen

Bath, England

Old May 18th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

No, sorry!! Good try, though g
..
In message .com,
Megwen writes

Old May 18th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
simpleseven

On May 18, 1:06 pm, Patti wrote:
I was delivering my quilt!
It's called '1728'; and, if you guess why, I'll give you a fat quarter
gg

.
In message . com,
Flossy writes

were you at the garden show or do you have a quilt entered this year?

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

My guess is there are that many pieces in your quilt.
Launie, in Oregon

Old May 19th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

No! Sorry Launie, that's not it, either.
..
In message . com,
simpleseven writes

Old May 19th 07, 09:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Well, merely take the cube root of 5,159,780,352 and you get.......1728

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Old May 19th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's actually extremely close gg
..
In message , Tutu Haynes-Smart
writes

Malvern Flossy Quilting 3 May 13th 07 04:13 PM
RCTQ 2006-2007 BOM - January 2007 Dannielle Quilting 13 December 26th 06 05:23 PM
Malvern Sally Swindells Quilting 9 January 19th 06 02:09 PM
Malvern Megwen Woodham Quilting 3 May 18th 05 01:37 PM
Malvern Flossy Quilting 9 May 4th 05 11:26 PM