OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Old March 8th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

Default OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Karen, Queen of Squishies Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info wrote:
Karen, It is with a very heavy heart I tell you that my dearest
darling daughter passed away Monday evening. I am numb with grief.
Could you please let everyone know and when I feel like "talking" I
will thank everyone for thier thoughts and prayers. Thank you,
Helen in WI

Helen,
You and your family will be in my prayers.
~~
Jeri

Old March 8th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty in Wi

I am so sorry, Helen. It's not meant to happen this way....parents are
supposed to go first. Please know you are in my heart and prayers.

Betty, also in WI

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info wrote in message
Karen, It is with a very heavy heart I tell you that my dearest darling
daughter passed away Monday evening. I am numb with grief. Could you
please let everyone know and when I feel like "talking" I will thank
everyone for thier thoughts and prayers. Thank you, Helen in WI

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old March 8th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Flossy

(((((HUGS)))))

Flossy
Malvern England
Queen of Plaids

Old March 8th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

My hearfelt sympathy to Helen on her loss.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old March 8th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judy

Hugs and prayers are on their way from Maine to Helen and her family.
Losing a child must be one of the hardest things in life to have to go
through.
ME-Judy

Old March 8th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Phyllis Nilsson

I cannot even imagine what terrible pain she is suffering. Please send her
my condolences and prayers for peace and comfort and healing.

Old March 9th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Oh, I am so sorry! Prayers and loving thoughts on the way to Helen's
family!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old March 9th 07, 08:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

{{{{{{{{{Helen and family}}}}}}}}}
we just are not meant to outlive our kids.
words are never enough but i know some of how your feeling now.
thanks for letting us know, Karen.
jeanne

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote...

Old March 9th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
recarlos

This is such heartbreaking news, Karen, please tell Helen she is in our
thoughts.
No words can express the feelings that I am sure we all have now.
This is an ache that only mothers know. My prayers and sympathy are sincere,
and offered in friendship.
Ruth
Sydney

Old March 9th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

There are no enough words to say sorry.
I will pray for you Helen, God knows your heart and the pain you are
going trough.
Sandy

Helen how are you Els van Dam Yarn 0 January 30th 05 10:50 PM
to helen Stella Fenley Machine Knit 0 October 13th 04 05:59 PM
Q for Helen SlinkyToy Yarn 1 December 21st 03 03:01 AM
HELEN Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 November 29th 03 04:41 PM
Hey, Helen P. Carol in SLC Beads 4 September 7th 03 06:38 AM