Prairie Sky

Old January 2nd 04, 01:43 AM
Christina Peterson

Default Prairie Sky

I got an email from Prairie Sky at my Yahoo address. 2353K !!! They had
some rocks and stuff (I opened the email before I read the size of the
email). Wish I had marked it as spam instead of opening it.

Tina

Old January 2nd 04, 07:25 AM
Shirley Shone

I got it too and it took simply ages to download. So I just rejected it
and sent winging back to them.
Looks like they have been harvested addresses from RCB
Shirley

In article 1073007780.582614@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Old January 2nd 04, 12:15 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Woa, that's bad luck Tina. I'll keep a look out for it and delete it if it
turns up in my mailbox.
Marisa (AU/NZ)

Old January 2nd 04, 07:18 PM
Beadbimbo

I think that's the one I got too. Huge! I meant to block them, but I think
I forgot and just deleted it. Oh well, I guess I'll get them next time.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 2nd 04, 10:55 PM
AmazeR

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:18:52 -0500, Beadbimbo wrote:

I think that's the one I got too. Huge! I meant to block them, but I think
I forgot and just deleted it. Oh well, I guess I'll get them next time.

Ping flood them?... 8-/