this invitation arrived to me and I want it to share.

Old June 19th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
penelopando hoy

Default this invitation arrived to me and I want it to share.

this invitation arrived to me and I want it to share.

Hello friends:
We invited you to an interchange of macramé for which we have
established the following requirements:
1. We will receive archives as of today until the day Friday 29 of
June, date in which we will initiate shipment of the material which we
manage to reunite.
2. Each participant will send 3 I contribute, complete and tablets,
and in the message of each one of them, she will enclose the cover
that identifies its contribution. (we will not accept copies in Word
or albums of photographies).
3. Next to the shipment, the participant will have to specify a
direction of mail of Internet where she wishes to receive the
interchange, that she will count on the necessary capacity in the
anticipated date, to avoid the bounce of the shipments. If we
anticipated that sera insufficient the space available in a single
account, we will warn precise to obtain an additional direction.
4. It will be let now those who already send a received contribution,
so that she is replaced by another one. We will give priority him to
that by the date, is first in sending it.
For that reason, and by all before exposed, we advised to watch the
Link which we facilitated at the end of this message, to consult the
material that is arriving.
5. All the documents will be sent a
We thank for its contribution early and we wished that this material
contributes to an improvement in its manual activitie

Ximena E., Olivia P.

(to itch on this direction, to visualize the interchange).

http://es.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nud...kb80GBSOOOwcyb
http://es.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nud...kb80GBSOOOwcyb

thanks,
connie

Old June 19th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

no thanks and i say that without even looking.
looks too much like previous less savoury links we've had here.
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08

"penelopando hoy" wrote...
[...]

links snipped for reply

connie

Old June 19th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

nzlstar* wrote:
no thanks and i say that without even looking.
looks too much like previous less savoury links we've had here.
jeanne

bizarre, the links are actually to albums of pictures of macrame books,
so I'm not sure it is unsavoury, it just sounds very wierd, I've not
done macrame for ages, but it's not something that I can imagine
swapping like a quilt block as it's uses are so varied and if you did
concoct a swap, surely you'd have to specify what sizes or lengths were
required. Or maybe it is a swap of patterns, that would explain the
reference to copies in word.

Cheers

Anne
Old June 19th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Anne, you're a braver woman than i.
i've not done macrame in yrs and dont really fancy swapping items or
patterns. i'm sure i could find them if i ever need'em.
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Anne Rogers" wrote...
bizarre, the links are actually to albums of pictures of macrame books, so
I'm not sure it is unsavoury, it just sounds very wierd, I've not done
macrame for ages, but it's not something that I can imagine swapping like
a quilt block as it's uses are so varied and if you did concoct a swap,
surely you'd have to specify what sizes or lengths were required. Or maybe
it is a swap of patterns, that would explain the reference to copies in
word.
Cheers
Anne

nzlstar* wrote...

Old June 19th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

RCTQ: recreation-crafts-TEXTILES-quilting

I can see why someone who skim this group & add something about
macramé. And macramé, like quilting, is one of those crafts
where the finished product can last forever...or seem to, esp.
as homely as some of the macramé plant hangers are/were. g

I like this part of the post:
(to itch on this direction, to visualize the interchange).

Ragmop/Sandy

On 6/19/07 12:12 AM, in article
, "Anne Rogers"

Old June 19th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
penelopando hoy

This is only a title page of complete magazines for shared.

later, they send the complete magazine to you.
I have sent three, and soon I will receive by mail all the material of
consultation reunited by them.