Are you looking for sourcing in China, here is one of your best choices!

Old April 25th 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
pamela

Default Are you looking for sourcing in China, here is one of your best choices!

We are tiffany lamp products in mainland China, our website is :
www.baotiffany.com

We have full range of selection of tiffany lighting , including table
lamp, floor lamp, hanging lamp,wall scones and outdoor lamps etc.

We have been selling our products over all over the world since
established! Welcome to join us!

Old April 26th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
howard

We have been selling our products over all over the world since
established! Welcome to join us!

WOW that is a long time that the world has been established.

Only thing China is good for is CHEAPER and CHEAPER and CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me it is a contest of how fast, poor, shoddy, lackluster, and
over-all lack of quality that can be reproduced.
This observation is from a person, who for the past 25 years or so, has
devoted his to time to WELL DONE, EXPENSIVE REPRODUCTIONS.

Howard
Old April 26th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"pamela" wrote in message
oups.com...
We are tiffany lamp products in mainland China, our website is :
www.baotiffany.com

We have full range of selection of tiffany lighting , including table
lamp, floor lamp, hanging lamp,wall scones and outdoor lamps etc.

We have been selling our products over all over the world since
established! Welcome to join us!

I have seen the enemy, and he is you!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old April 28th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Sauger

"pamela" wrote in message
oups.com...
We are tiffany lamp products in mainland China, our website is :

snip

Dear Pamela you could make more money on this newsgroup if your sales pitch
read a little more like this:

Hi, Mi name its Pamelwa, fi dolla me love you lon time!