50% off Joann's Coupon link

Old February 27th 04, 01:29 AM
Susie

Default 50% off Joann's Coupon link

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0143/forw...l?r=0385684949

Enjoy,
Susie

Old February 27th 04, 01:40 AM
Mary in Oregon

Thanks, Susie

--
Mary
"Susie" wrote in message
http://www.joann-mail.com/J0143/forw...l?r=0385684949

Enjoy,
Susie

Old February 27th 04, 09:22 AM
Susie

You're welcome Mary.
Let us know what you get.
I plan on getting that huge cutting table they have.
Make sure you get the 50% off as some have said that
it has rung up as 40.
Susie

Thanks, Susie
Mary

Old February 27th 04, 05:49 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

Thanks for the link. I'll be using the coupon to get more batting for Linus
quilts.

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Old February 27th 04, 06:41 PM
Susie

Donna,
You are very welcome and don't forget to 'make sure' it does come up
as 50%. Some say they have had it come up as 40,
Susie

Old March 23rd 04, 05:39 AM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

The one mentioned in my post expired March 13. So, the link wouldn't help
you much. I printed off three of them - I bought two rolls of batting for
Project Linus. gave the other coupon to a teacher for her class. They're
making Project Linus quilts as a class project.