Learning to quilt

Old July 29th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MissusV

Default Learning to quilt

Making a quilt is such a rewarding experience. I wrote an article
about my experience and would like to share it with you all.

a href="http://www.squidoo.com/Learning-to-quilt" target="new"My
article!/a

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

MissusV
Old July 29th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Jul 29, 12:25*pm, MissusV wrote:
Making a quilt is such a rewarding experience. I wrote an article
about my experience and would like to share it with you all.

*a href="http://www.squidoo.com/Learning-to-quilt" target="new"My
article!/a

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

MissusV

The last time I clicked on a link from a new name that said
"Let me know what you think," I saw the grossest image
I ever saw in my life, indelibly burned into my brain to this day.
Sorry, I'm too scared to look!

Sherry
Old July 29th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MissusV

On Jul 29, 10:54*am, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 29, 12:25*pm, MissusV wrote:

Making a quilt is such a rewarding experience. I wrote an article
about my experience and would like to share it with you all.

*a href="http://www.squidoo.com/Learning-to-quilt" target="new"My
article!/a

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

MissusV

The last time I clicked on a link from a new name that said
"Let me know what you think," I saw the grossest image
I ever saw in my life, indelibly burned into my brain to this day.
Sorry, I'm too scared to look!

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

I'm very sorry you had that experience. I can assure you that you will
see nothing gross at this link. If you feel hesitant to click the
link, my article is located at www.squidoo.com/learning-to-quilt
Or you can go to squidoo.com and do a search for my article. It's
called Learning to quilt: A beginners Journey

Blessings!
Old July 29th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I was brave (having also been caught by the horrible postings in the
past) and had a look, keeping one eye on the X to escape if necessary.

It is actually a very long article which ties into an advert for her
book - so naughty, naughty, we don't do adverts here.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old July 29th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article
,
Sherry wrote:

On Jul 29, 12:25*pm, MissusV wrote:
Making a quilt is such a rewarding experience. I wrote an article
about my experience and would like to share it with you all.

*a href="http://www.squidoo.com/Learning-to-quilt" target="new"My
article!/a

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

MissusV

The last time I clicked on a link from a new name that said
"Let me know what you think," I saw the grossest image
I ever saw in my life, indelibly burned into my brain to this day.
Sorry, I'm too scared to look!

Sherry

Sherry, I know just what you mean -- I had the same reaction when I saw
the post from MIssusV. G However, I scrunched up my courage when she
replied to you, and the article is just what she said it would be -- no
obscene, obnoxious images at all. Whew! (I was ready to quickly close my
eyes!)

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old July 29th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

yup, that was my thot too.
j.

"Sally Swindells" wrote...

Old July 29th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Jul 29, 4:29*pm, Sandy wrote:
In article
,

*Sherry wrote:
[...]

You're a brave soul! Thanks for the info.! :-)

Sherry

learning stringing Linda D. Beads 4 August 10th 06 03:20 AM
UN-learning and RE-learning how to quilt Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 12 August 19th 05 09:53 PM
Still learning as I go... Tina Quilting 21 April 8th 05 09:44 PM
Oh, oh, learning something new Joan Quilting 2 November 10th 03 03:42 PM
learning to quilt Ruben F. Almager Quilting 7 October 9th 03 03:18 PM