TODAY is JULY 25th

Old July 27th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

Default TODAY is JULY 25th

Oh, c'mon Polly! We haven't even had a bitty stretch of summer up here in
New England!
Why, oh why, does it seem so quick to have Christmas come up on us - when on
Dec. 25th, it seems like such a loooonnnnnnggggg time till summer - or even
spring for that matter!
ME-Judy

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Just in case you didn't notice.
Just in case you're one of those maniacs that puts their Christmas tree
up on October 1st.
Just in case you Must have all your gifts wrapped and cards addressed
and stamped on November 15th.
If not - it might be a good time to at least begin thinking about
a holiday table runner or pincushion for only 18 members of your Sunday
School class.
Ah me. What a little ray of sunshine I am. Polly

Old July 27th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks for that, PAT! Good idea about timing.
And I *feel* as if I have met you; and I would recognise you I'm sure -
bling and a baseball cap? g

Perhaps a mini tour is what I need? I'll have to get back on that
Greyhound Bus g
..
In message , Pat in Virginia
writes
If you want to come to Tidewater Virginia, the 'best' months weather wise
are probably May and October. Quilt wise, the best time is late February, so
you can visit the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival. In either case, we'd have
some fun here, so do keep this in mind.
Pat in Virginia
PS: You've NEVER met me!

"Patti" wrote in message
Ah ... I did consider the US - and will do so again. But, I wanted
something easy. So I am going from our nearest airport to Canada (where I
lived for a couple of years and have good friends that I haven't seen for
ages - longer than since I've seen you!).

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 27th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Patti wrote:

Thanks for that, PAT! Good idea about timing.
And I *feel* as if I have met you; and I would recognise you I'm sure -
bling and a baseball cap? g

Perhaps a mini tour is what I need? I'll have to get back on that
Greyhound Bus g

Better make that a maxi tour, Pat. You absolutely *must* get this far
west!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old July 27th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Wow! This is becoming a Grand Tour, in the old tradition g
Thank you all so much.
..
In message , Sandy
writes

Old July 28th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Denise in NH

I always remember July 25th. It's my wedding anniversary, 39 years.
YIKES!!

Denise

Old July 28th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_4_]

Hard for me to to forget July 25th, too. It's my mom's bday and
then my oldest sister became a first-time gramma on this day!

Donna
in WA

Old July 28th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Our youngest sister came through and sneered at the 12-point buck still
wearing his 4th of July ensemble. She said he needed to get out the
pumpkins.
Pumpkins? good gracious!
We will observe no holiday before it is time.
I just thought that any of you who were going to stitch long-term or
'lots of' needed to get going. Polly

Old July 28th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Anniversary TODAY is JULY 25th

Howdy!

Congrats!

And many mooooooooooore!

R/Sandy

On 7/27/09 7:23 PM, in article
, "Denise in NH"

Old July 28th 09, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

The best I can offer you is Switzerland's national day, August 1. You
could dress Winston in something chocolate. Or get him a good watch.
Roberta in D

Old July 28th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , Sandy E
wrote:

Howdy!

Congrats!

And many mooooooooooore!

R/Sandy

On 7/27/09 7:23 PM, in article
, "Denise in NH"
wrote:

I always remember July 25th. It's my wedding anniversary, 39 years.
YIKES!!

Denise

I've only just seen this, Denise -- congratulations!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

OT--Sunday, 25th November is the day nzlstar*[_2_] Quilting 0 November 24th 07 05:17 AM
It's Friday June 25th nJb Glass 5 June 28th 04 02:06 PM
The 25th of the month ;-D Ellison Quilting 8 November 26th 03 02:31 AM
25th Anniversary kits or charts aeromom Needlework 9 July 24th 03 12:47 AM