OT Jill And Kevin's Big Day

Old July 28th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default OT Jill And Kevin's Big Day

Minnesota couple on their big day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Old July 28th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_4_]

How fun is that!!! Thanks so much for sharing....what a good
time they all had.

Donna
in WA

Old July 28th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"teleflora" wrote:

Minnesota couple on their big day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

That's been all over the news here -- it looks like they really enjoyed
that ceremony! G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old July 28th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

What a hoot. I'd seen part of it on the news. Thanks for sharing.
Gen

Old July 28th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Gen" wrote in message
What a hoot. I'd seen part of it on the news. Thanks for sharing.
Gen

I thought it was really neat. I hadn't seen it, I stopped watching the news
about 5 years ago, it has really cut down on the seizures.

j/k

Cindy

Old July 29th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Now there was a joyous celebration if we ever saw one. Even this
great-granny thinks that's the way to do it. Polly

Old July 29th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

DH watched the whole thing with a smile. He rarely stands still for any of
my online chuckles. This one was worth watching. Especially since we just
had a couple weddings in the last year.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Now there was a joyous celebration if we ever saw one. Even this
great-granny thinks that's the way to do it. Polly

ad - there are time . . . by Jill tatercat Beads 0 March 6th 07 06:35 PM
Ad - contemplative....by Jill tatercat Beads 2 March 31st 06 01:34 AM
ad - verdi by Jill tatercat Beads 2 March 16th 06 04:10 AM
Jill Mary in Oregon Quilting 2 March 6th 04 08:12 PM
Wow Jill!!!!! Tink Beads 4 July 26th 03 02:32 PM