Show us your stash!

Old December 10th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

Default Show us your stash!

On Dec 9, 4:40�pm, anthony wrote:
These pics were taken a while back; it's all much messier now. :-)

Warm Colors -http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/warmcolors2.jpg
Cool Colors -http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/coolcolors2.jpg
Neutrals -http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/neutralswiphs2.jpg

OK. �I've shown you mine, now show me yours... :-)
--

Regards,
anthony

Come on people! He asked us to reciprocate. Here's mine. I am quite
conservative. I have been quilting since 1990.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...35522506qlfHNj
Old December 10th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I'm about to give up on our Webmaster. she HAS been that ill...so it's
taking a bit longer than we anticipated to get done.

Butterfly (ONE day ---one day)
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
hmmm...... I think not. My stash wouldn't even fill half of one of those
pictures. It's too shy to let me post it on the internet. lol

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Neutrals - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster...ralswiphs2.jpg

Old December 10th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I'd be embarassed to show photos -mine looks just pitiful compared to
that! OTOH, if you ever need to clear out stuff, my shelves are at
your disposal.
Roberta in D, Queen of the Scrap Heap

Old December 10th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Here's mine. There's several shots in the album if you use the 'next' to
move from one photo to the next. No, it *never* looks like the 'after'
shots!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60435514JbxePU

Leslie & The Furbabies in cold, windy, icy MO.

ng.com...

Old December 10th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

OMG! makes mine look pathetic!! i have 4 bins, a couple drawers in a
dresser and a 4-shelf unit full...

amy in CNY
Old December 11th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Oh, good one, Roberta, good beg.

*sniff* I'm so proud.

R/Sandy- Queen of the Beggars ;-D

Old December 11th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

anthony, I am so envious! Not of the amount of your stash, but rather of
your lovely job of organization.

Any time you and your wife have time, please feel free to come organize my
stash! LOL

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

ng.com...

Old December 11th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

OMG, Kate. I wanna play. Be right over... :-)

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
anthony wrote:
These pics were taken a while back; it's all much messier now. :-)

Warm Colors - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/warmcolors2.jpg
Cool Colors - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/coolcolors2.jpg
Neutrals - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster...ralswiphs2.jpg

OK. I've shown you mine, now show me yours... :-)

I may have a little more than that in total... But most of mine is
clothing fabric. Here you go:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/...e6c386.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3035/...b052ba.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/...6358c3.jpg?v=0

After re-organization and repacking last year, and adding some more this
year, the count is...

48lt crates:
8 green crates of polar fleece
4 green crates of fabric for making bags with the kids...
2 crates of fabric/projects for my friend Julie
2 crates of interfacing
2 crates of quilting cottons
1 crate of batting
2 crates of garb fabric for historic costumes
2 green crates of coathangers
15 crates of garment fabric...
1 crate of projects/fabric abandoned by customers!
2 crates of curtain fabric
1 crate of sofa-covering fabric

smaller crates:
12 red crates of patterns
2 red crates of magazines
4 crates of smaller bits of garment fabric
1 crate of skirt hangers!
1 crate of bags!
1 crate of Christmas stockings!
1 crate of craft fair admin
(I'm sure there are a few more I have forgotten!)

Odd bits:
1 roll 36" wide black cotton velvet!
1 roll of chair-covering velvet!
A hop basket of interfacing rolls and other stuff like lining...
1 large blue Ikea bag of unsorted bits!
1 cake box of shoulder pads etc.
several shoeboxes of unsorted patterns...
2 clothing rails not errected)
4 dressmaker's dummies...

This does not include the quilting UFO's, buttons, zips, needles, etc
that live in the sewing room, nor the 20 sewing machines...

And this is the thread stash:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/...38a7dd.jpg?v=0

Old December 11th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hello Anthony!
Nice set up!! I need some more precise information so I can enter this stash
on my GPS. Just for the heck of it ... it's not as if I'd plan a Stash Raid
or anything!!
PAT, Innocent in Virginia

ng.com...

Old December 11th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

anthony wrote:
OMG, Kate. I wanna play. Be right over... :-)

I'll make chocolate cake.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Show Guide for the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally/NEC Penny Gaines Yarn 0 September 12th 06 04:02 PM
STASH Craftkitten Yarn 6 March 23rd 06 10:05 PM
More stash! Sarah Carter Yarn 2 May 6th 05 10:56 AM
Stash Run - Stitch Stash Cheryl Isaak Needlework 14 June 9th 04 05:42 PM
S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM