Ok, You asked for it

Old April 25th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Default Tendonitis (was Ok, You asked for it)

LOL - DH won't "let" me hold a paintbrush and I can hold a needle but the
tendonitis in my finger of my left hand has me struggling to hold the handle
of the razor!!! Shaving the ol' pits was never so much fun!!!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
et...

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
I hear you, John. Carpal tunnel and tendonitis have shown me my limits.
I can still hand-sew and hand-quilt projects, though, so I may be one of
the lucky ones. I'll never hold a paintbrush again

Amazing how the same ailment can give people different limitations -- with
my tendonitis, I can't hold a needle, but I can hold a paint brush. (Of
course, I have a bit of a non-standard grip on the brush, which is
probably why I can hold it.)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old April 25th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

rofl, just keep your arms down and no one will ever know.
unless we tell'em of course, lol.
i think i'm getting something in my hands from all the puter typing and
mouse clicking.
or could just be old age and abuse setting in, lol.
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote...

Old April 25th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Ok, You asked for it

Lovely, traditional quilt. The scattered red/burgundy,
accented by matching binding really ties it all
together. PAT

John wrote:

Well after an extended session today here is my latest quilt. The
infamous "Quilt from Hell".
Vital statistics: 66" x66"
1-1/2" finished squares of contrasting diagonals.
Much blood sweat and tears.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...YARSd?start=12

I'm going to go and lay down now.

John