Arch Quilts?

Old September 5th 03, 07:03 PM
aluap

Default Arch Quilts?

Hi, Having a really nice weather day here in Northern Virginia!

Has anyone ever heard of the Arch Quilts Company? I found two full-size
quilts in MIL's house, one of which has a narrow label in the corner that
says, Arch Quilts, Elmsford, NY. The other one doesn't have a label but the
style looks much like the first one. They appear to be hand quilted. I
could only find one reference to them on a bulletin board on the net that
indicated they have gone out of business. MIL can't help, as she is
suffering with Alzheimer disease. Do you think I might find something in
the library about them? Anyway, I'm just curious about the quilts.

Paula

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/aluap_1

Old September 7th 03, 07:06 AM
shhdesigns

And if I hear anything I'll share with you.
Thanks
Sandi
"aluap" wrote in message
Hi Sandi,

I haven't had a chance to go to the library yet, but I'll let you know if

find anything!

Paula

"shhdesigns" wrote in message
Hi Paula
If you get any info about them please pass it on to me. I purchased one

in
California, but mine has Hawthorne NY as the location of the company.
Mine is a broken star done in solids with a blue/green background. I

mention
it in my South of the Border traveloque.
Hoping someone on this group knows of the company.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old September 20th 03, 12:59 AM
Michelle Lee

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:03:34 -0400, "aluap" wrote:

Hi, Having a really nice weather day here in Northern Virginia!

Has anyone ever heard of the Arch Quilts Company?

[snip]
Paula

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/aluap_1

Not sure if these old messages are of any use but...

http://tinyurl.com/o09a

--
Michelle Lee (U.K)
Old March 8th 11, 07:13 PM
klswayne klswayne is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluap View Post
Hi, Having a really nice weather day here in Northern Virginia!

Has anyone ever heard of the Arch Quilts Company? I found two full-size
quilts in MIL's house, one of which has a narrow label in the corner that
says, Arch Quilts, Elmsford, NY. The other one doesn't have a label but the
style looks much like the first one. They appear to be hand quilted. I
could only find one reference to them on a bulletin board on the net that
indicated they have gone out of business. MIL can't help, as she is
suffering with Alzheimer disease. Do you think I might find something in
the library about them? Anyway, I'm just curious about the quilts.

Paula

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/aluap_1
Hi Paula!! I bought an ARCH QUILT about 20 years ago. It's was then and still is my most favorite quilt. I can't sew worth a darn but I know what I like and in a quilt, besides quality, it must be soft and remind me of Grandma's house ). Funny, I found your question when I googled Arch Quilts because I would love to have another one of their quilts. Had to jump through all the hoops to be able to respond to you BUT it was important to me that you know they are truly well made & will last & will be so very soft. Good luck to you my new friend. Karen in California