FRequent posters?

Old August 10th 03, 05:46 PM
zo

Default FRequent posters?

How do I tell where I fit in the frequent poster line up? I just want
to know if I'm pulling my load (hee hee hee).

Zo.

Old August 10th 03, 11:59 PM
georg

zo wrote:
How do I tell where I fit in the frequent poster line up? I just want
to know if I'm pulling my load (hee hee hee).

Zo.

piffle. Post within your comfort level.

Of course, you can always bribe us with fabric, and we'll make sure we
think of you as a regular.

LOL

-georg

Old August 11th 03, 02:34 PM
Susan Laity Price

I can't figure out how some of these posters have time to quilt. If I
keep up my reading the group and posting just a few comments it takes
at least two hours per day.

I haven't read the newsgroup in the last few days and there are over
1500 new items to read! Can't read everything.

Susan

Old August 11th 03, 02:42 PM
frood

Quilt? We're supposed to quilt stuff???

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old August 11th 03, 02:51 PM
taria

That's why we have machines all over out houses Wendy!
There is always time to quilt and always room for
chocolate!
Taria

frood wrote:

Quilt? We're supposed to quilt stuff???

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
I can't figure out how some of these posters have time to quilt. If I
keep up my reading the group and posting just a few comments it takes
at least two hours per day.

I haven't read the newsgroup in the last few days and there are over
1500 new items to read! Can't read everything.

Susan

--
Please visit my web page at:
http://home1.gte.net/res0yk6g/taria/index.htm

See my Siberian Cat, Lilly, at:
http://home1.gte.net/res0yk6g/lillypage/lillycat.htm
Old August 11th 03, 04:35 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

That's why we beg.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 11th 03, 08:06 PM
Kate Dicey

Dragonfly wrote:

I don't know how you find out, but it would be interesting.

I used to be a very heavy poster here, but a couple of things have
conspired to change that:

1. A job that keeps me away from home 14 hours a day (job + 4 hours of
commuting).
2. My ISP, MSN, no longer has any usenet newsgroup servers, so I have
to use google. I hate google!

As soon as I can finally get enough time to update my resume', I'm
going to work on the first problem. When I have a job with fewer hours
away from home, I'll work on the second.

Dragonfly

o wrote in message . ..
How do I tell where I fit in the frequent poster line up? I just want
to know if I'm pulling my load (hee hee hee).

Zo.

Hi, Dragonfly! Nice to see you!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old August 12th 03, 01:52 AM
AliceW

Just a happy note - I do have machines all over the house, but my wonderful
husband decided that the now-empty bedroom from the SSD would make a
wonderful sewing room. "You could have all your machines in one place", he
said. I had to pinch myself, but it wasn't a dream.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old August 12th 03, 03:05 AM
Donna in Idaho

So, what is the free newsgroup server?

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
"AliceW" wrote in message
I have a great newsgroup server for you, and it's free! That's what I use
'cause I hate Google too, but it does come in handy to read sometimes at

the
office, at lunch time of course, where they don't have ng servers. Can't
understand why! If you want the info, let me know. Glad to share.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"The older the violin, the sweeter the music."

"Dragonfly" wrote in message
m...
I don't know how you find out, but it would be interesting.

I used to be a very heavy poster here, but a couple of things have
conspired to change that:

1. A job that keeps me away from home 14 hours a day (job + 4 hours of
commuting).
2. My ISP, MSN, no longer has any usenet newsgroup servers, so I have
to use google. I hate google!

As soon as I can finally get enough time to update my resume', I'm
going to work on the first problem. When I have a job with fewer hours
away from home, I'll work on the second.

Dragonfly

. ..

Old August 12th 03, 04:01 AM
Elena

Thanks Alice!

Another one is allnews.readfreenews.net No login needed at all.

Elena in Tx
(is it just me or is the 'net S L O W tonight? )

"AliceW" wrote in message
http://news.individual.net/

--

"AliceW" wrote in message
I have a great newsgroup server for you, and it's free! That's what I

use
'cause I hate Google too, but it does come in handy to read sometimes

at
the
office, at lunch time of course, where they don't have ng servers.

Can't
understand why! If you want the info, let me know. Glad to share.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"The older the violin, the sweeter the music."

"Dragonfly" wrote in message
m...
I don't know how you find out, but it would be interesting.

I used to be a very heavy poster here, but a couple of things have
conspired to change that:

1. A job that keeps me away from home 14 hours a day (job + 4 hours

of
commuting).
2. My ISP, MSN, no longer has any usenet newsgroup servers, so I

have
to use google. I hate google!

As soon as I can finally get enough time to update my resume', I'm
going to work on the first problem. When I have a job with fewer

hours
away from home, I'll work on the second.

Dragonfly

. ..