Semi-OT - forum censorship

Old April 9th 05, 02:50 AM
Kalera Stratton

The patented "Sooz says it like it is" entry!

Dr. Sooz wrote:

Thanks for your input, YOU asshole! :-D
YOU never post here unless YOU wanna stir up ****, do YOU? Aw, shut up.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 9th 05, 06:18 AM
Stephanie

HAW!

Old April 9th 05, 02:57 PM
Lara

SNORT, Very funny.

Lara

I bet moonie dribbles seed beads! ACK!

for some reason I keep getting the picture of a salad shooter in mind and
beads shooting out of it.

Old April 11th 05, 02:56 PM
Ron Parker

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:39:32 -0700, Kandice Seeber wrote:
I'm not sure which netiquette dude you're referring to - I must have him
killfiled.

That'd be me. I might have only posted to r.c.g; my newsreader likes to
complain when I crosspost. In general, that's a good thing, but sometimes
I hit the wrong key when I really did mean to crosspost and it just doesn't
happen.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L F}cylinder{L P F}#end#macro P(V)merge{R(z+a z)R(-z a-z)R(a
-z-z-z a+z)torus{1F clipped_by{plane{a 0}}}translate V}#end#macro Z(a F T)merge{
Old April 13th 05, 06:11 AM
Kalera Stratton

I don't normally crosspost myself but I figured that RCG has been so
incredibly dead lately that it's better a crosspost than no posts at
all. And I thought some people might be interested.

Old April 13th 05, 02:55 PM
dalurker

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:11:50 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I don't normally crosspost myself but I figured that RCG has been so
incredibly dead lately that it's better a crosspost than no posts at
all. And I thought some people might be interested.

Yup, and you don't top post either, noticed that about your posts.

They are always at the top and rarely have any content, unless it is
about beads, but that never seems to stop you from having something to
say. Whether you know the topic or not.
I also notice that there are great spans of time between your posts,
sometimes you will not post for a month or more.

Suppose you could do that again?
Old April 13th 05, 03:52 PM
Moonraker

wrote:

I don't normally crosspost myself but I figured that RCG has been so
incredibly dead lately that it's better a crosspost than no posts at
all. And I thought some people might be interested.

Yup, and you don't top post either, noticed that about your posts.

They are always at the top and rarely have any content, unless it is
about beads, but that never seems to stop you from having something to
say. Whether you know the topic or not.
I also notice that there are great spans of time between your posts,
sometimes you will not post for a month or more.

Suppose you could do that again?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
One can only hope your advice is heeded..................

Old April 13th 05, 05:55 PM
Kalera Stratton

wrote:

I don't normally crosspost myself but I figured that RCG has been so
incredibly dead lately that it's better a crosspost than no posts at
all. And I thought some people might be interested.

Yup, and you don't top post either, noticed that about your posts.

They are always at the top and rarely have any content, unless it is
about beads, but that never seems to stop you from having something to
say. Whether you know the topic or not.
I also notice that there are great spans of time between your posts,
sometimes you will not post for a month or more.

Suppose you could do that again?

As I've mentioned, my default is top-posting in deference to the main
group I post to, and I often forget to switch to bottom-posting when I
switch groups.

I'm a beadmaker - is it surprising that I only post about bead-related
topics? This is rec.crafts.glass, not rec.crafts.stained-glass, which
you are welcome to go start if you feel the need. However, when I was a
regular poster here a few years ago, stained glass people were in the
minority here. I have fused for several years, and I have done stained
glass but find it uninteresting, so I quit. I love to make beads, and
have been making glass beads for thirteen years. Is that a problem for you?

You seem to be one of a few people here whose primary goal in this
newsgroup is to keep anyone else from posting in it.

Well, at least you're good at *something*.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 13th 05, 05:57 PM
Kalera Stratton

wrote:

I don't normally crosspost myself but I figured that RCG has been so
incredibly dead lately that it's better a crosspost than no posts at
all. And I thought some people might be interested.

Yup, and you don't top post either, noticed that about your posts.

They are always at the top and rarely have any content, unless it is
about beads, but that never seems to stop you from having something to
say. Whether you know the topic or not.
I also notice that there are great spans of time between your posts,
sometimes you will not post for a month or more.

Suppose you could do that again?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
One can only hope your advice is heeded..................

What "advice"? I only read smug stupidity tarnished with
self-absorption. Likewise with your post.

Maybe you should be doing something productive like making suncatchers?

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 13th 05, 06:48 PM
Dr. Sooz

Take your money to another forum, why would you advertise on someone
else's
site anyway, for what you spent you could probably have your own!!

Um, she does. !!