"Face" Directory Folder UPDATE

Old March 16th 04, 07:45 PM
Denise Jameson

Hi LN!
I must say..... I thought you to be much older too......since you are
such an experienced beggar!!! WoW.... where did you learn those
skills so young? ;-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:02:30 -0500, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

I sent in mine.

Old March 16th 04, 07:45 PM
Dr. Quilter

I loved putting faces to names.. especially of people I have exchanged
stuff with (i.e. people that have sent me stuff! ) - now my
thankfulness has a real living recipient!!!! Thanks e.g. Roberta, Ann in
CA, Denise... )

BTW, I should send a more recent picture... that one is like 5 years
old, but I like me! how about the '3 generations' one of Int. Woman's
day (in my webshots folder - I could crop it to my face... or should I
wait until I lose the extra 10 lb of baby fat???

"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

I sent in mine.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old March 18th 04, 12:08 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

How old did you all think I was? Many of us were talking about how we were
all turning 40 last year. Yup, 41 this year (for those who are math
challenged...). LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Denise Jameson" wrote in message
Hi LN!
I must say..... I thought you to be much older too......since you are
such an experienced beggar!!! WoW.... where did you learn those
skills so young? ;-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:02:30 -0500, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

I sent in mine.

---

Old March 18th 04, 01:28 AM
Christina Doucette

Am I gonna have to start posting our ages?

LOL

(kidding)
--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old March 18th 04, 02:38 AM
Queen of Squishies

We'll let the Queen of FAQs attempt that monumental and somewhat elusive
task.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old March 18th 04, 02:52 AM
Dr. Quilter

thing is, you look a lot younger!!! OK, I am changing my picture to a
current one.. I really like the one I gave Christine, but it is of my
30th birthday! )

Old March 18th 04, 03:39 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Wow. Well, that explains a few things. As some of you may know, I have
posted to online personals in the last few months and keep getting replies
from guys in their early 30s. LOL I keep asking, "Do you know how old I am?"
cuz it is posted in the personal. They say, "I don't care if you don't." LOL
No, I didn't date any of them. But for other reasons. The one I am seeing
now is 3 yrs younger.

Old March 18th 04, 03:59 AM
nzl*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!
even at 41, thats too damn young.
i'm sure theres a law against that.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Mary in Oregon" wrote...
Looking at the picture I would say closer to 25-30
--
Mary

"LN wrote...