MAQF

Old January 24th 04, 06:49 PM

Default MAQF

Hi,

Its time for me to be thinking about MAQF. The dates are Thu. Feb. 26 to
Sun. Feb. 29. I hope that I'm not the only one. My schedule is made a
month at a time. It will probably be made tomorrow.

When is are you going? I've been two years but always on the wrong day
to meet people. Please post back or email me so that I can meet *real
live* RCTQers.

Thanks!

Julie
Richmond, VA

real email is
j ins ley * elb . net

take out all spaces and replace * with the appropriate symbol
Old January 24th 04, 07:18 PM
QuiltR1024

In article ,
writes:

When is are you going? I've been two years but always on the wrong day
to meet people. Please post back or email me so that I can meet *real
live* RCTQers.

Julie,
I'm coming on Friday with a friend. I hope to see you there.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)

Old January 24th 04, 08:21 PM
frood

I'll be there! I'm driving up Friday (leaving as early as I can) and leaving
Sunday. Hope we can meet up!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
.net...

Old January 24th 04, 09:39 PM

I'll be there, too, on Friday. Nancycog in MD

Old January 25th 04, 12:15 AM
Pat in Virginia

Julie:
I will definitely be there Thursday starting late morning, all
day Friday, and maybe even a few hours on Saturday or Sunday.
That depends on any RCTQ meet up. If anyone comes at a time other
than the regular meeting, I would try to get there. Last year I
missed it all, owing to the Flu, so I must make up for lost time.

A few years ago I went to a meet up and to the show about 3 days
in a row and thought I was finished. I had met several quilters,
including Kris and Sunny Quilt, IIRC. WHOA! Good thing I still
had the dumb plastic bracelet, because I got a surprise call from
Wendy saying she was in town and wanted to meet me. I got to meet
her for the first time and met her delightful family too. Well,
not Spike and Giles as she was carrying them. (What year was it
Wendy?)

I had TDB and we all signed. What fun!! Now I can look forward to
meeting you too. How about we establish an "official" time to
meet! Based on other responses, I suggest:
Friday, 9:30 am at the coffee shop in the Marriott
.... on the 'balcony' area that overlooks the main passages.

Does this work for most of you??
PAT in VA/USA

Old January 25th 04, 12:32 AM
frood

That was 2000. I'm way over due for a trip to MAQF! Yeah, the pic of the us
holding the banner hides the bump that was Spike and Giles (or rather, Angel
and Buffy as they were then!).

Old January 25th 04, 06:10 PM

The meetup time works for me, Pat. May I have directions to Marriott? DH
and I will be driving down from Richmond. TIA Nancycog in MD

Old January 25th 04, 08:01 PM
frood

Pat, 9:30 is too early for me, unless I can convince DH to let me come up
Thursday. But I'm sure I'll catch up to you sometime!

Old January 25th 04, 08:54 PM
Pat in Virginia

Wendy:
Sometime closer to the date, email me with info when you (think)
you plan to arrive. You and I can set up a lunch date for Friday.
Maybe you could get Kris or Kathy's Cell Phone number, to keep in
touch with us. I will pass on the info when I meet the group in
the AM. Then if anyone wants to join us for lunch, they could. I
don't have a cell phone. But as of about one hour ago, we now own
a Digital Camera!! I promise to learn to use it by the MAQF!!
PAT