I'm a TV Star!

Old January 22nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default I'm a TV Star!

"javahut" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

What videos? Are they available and are they glass related?

Only the special few have access to those. My personal how to bevel

copy
is
kept under lock and key. I've been standing by the mailbox for weeks

now
waiting on the hydroperm video, but no joy. Yet.

You got the cementing brushes, what do you want now?
Had no idea you wanted that, or my Alzheimer's is kicking in.. I'll get a
copy right out to you....

Riding that hard-tailed chopper has scrambled yer brains....heh, heh. You
don't remember me asking you for a tutorial on mold making the other day?

Old January 23rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

Wonderful Lori.....! sounds like we may have anew video title "hot glass
babes and Harley guys?????" m

Old January 23rd 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ups.com...
michele wrote:
Wonderful Lori.....! sounds like we may have anew video title "hot

glass
babes and Harley guys?????" m

You mean, "Hot Glass Babes in thongs and Harley Guys"!! Start
production and sign me up for a copy!! Heck, I'll try my hand a
directing if'n ya want!!

Hey Moon, start buffin' up that pole!!

Just how did you mean that?

This sounds like a replacement for the Sopranos on HBO.

Old January 24th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Moonraker wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

michele wrote:

Wonderful Lori.....! sounds like we may have anew video title "hot

glass

babes and Harley guys?????" m

You mean, "Hot Glass Babes in thongs and Harley Guys"!! Start
production and sign me up for a copy!! Heck, I'll try my hand a
directing if'n ya want!!

Hey Moon, start buffin' up that pole!!

Just how did you mean that?

This sounds like a replacement for the Sopranos on HBO.

The dance pole. I don't think he was talking about polishing your Happy
Lantern.

Jack
Old January 24th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"nJb" wrote in message

The dance pole. I don't think he was talking about polishing your Happy
Lantern.

Jack

I dunno. I have seen a picture of Michele in a thong. She's HOT.
Bada-Bing!!

I mean, she's such a babe that she's been banned from the campus at Bob
Jones U in Greenville.

Old January 24th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Moonraker wrote:
"nJb" wrote in message

The dance pole. I don't think he was talking about polishing your Happy
Lantern.

Jack

I dunno. I have seen a picture of Michele in a thong. She's HOT.
Bada-Bing!!

I mean, she's such a babe that she's been banned from the campus at Bob
Jones U in Greenville.

I saw a picture of her with a gather of glass, she may have been wearing
a thong. I had to increase my budget for Happy Lantern polish.

Jack
Old January 24th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"nJb" wrote in message

I saw a picture of her with a gather of glass, she may have been wearing
a thong. I had to increase my budget for Happy Lantern polish.

Jack

I know! Me, too!

Quickest Star NightMist Quilting 6 September 25th 06 07:09 PM
Star quilt math (you may want to keep) Listpig Quilting 14 August 16th 05 02:44 AM
Free Christmas Gift & Star Designs Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 22nd 03 08:40 AM
Free Christmas Gift & Star Designs Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 22nd 03 08:39 AM