Lampwork B&B a dream or a nightmare?

Old August 17th 04, 12:36 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Lampwork B&B a dream or a nightmare?

Well, it's not always as easy as it seems but the more I talk to Mike the
more interested he gets in the idea. It won't happen quickly but there's a
good chance in the next two years that we could actually have the chance to
try for a studio/guest boat.

If anyone's interested in what it's like on a hotel boat, we had one go past
us today on the way down the canal towards Sowerby Bridge and eventually
York.

Their website is:

http://www.hotelboatperiwinkle.com/index.html

It's worth a look to see what it's actually like inside a boat. Theirs is
60' and takes the crew and two other couples, we're 70' and would add
another 70' boat for studios and sleeping quarters.

You never know, if things work out the way we dream (and isn't that a nice
thing to hope) then maybe in the future we could offer a mobile studio with
two bedrooms. Lampwork or painting as you go along the UK canals, can't be
all bad, eh?

They always say 'In your dreams'. Well, sometimes that may be a good
thing! Oh yes, our menu would have cream teas! Why dream if you can't
dream deliciously?

-Su