How Many Lurkers Do We Have?

Old October 8th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default How Many Lurkers Do We Have?

All those responses may represent only 10% of the real lurker population.
Now that you know you have such a big audience watching, aren't you ashamed
Moon for your behaior?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old October 8th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
C Ryman

"Brock" wrote in message
ups.com...
C Ryman wrote:
Still here in Virginia (unfortunately).
Hi Brock

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

Hi Connie,

Do you have a website . . . Brock

I use to have one but I never did much with it so I let it lapse.
Are you going to teach a class at Vitrum Studio in the future?

Connie

Old October 8th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
bevcarter

"glassman" wrote in message

All those responses may represent only 10% of the real lurker population.
Now that you know you have such a big audience watching, aren't you
ashamed Moon for your behaior?

If it comes to an opinion from Moon or Dennis, I'll take Moon every time.

Old October 8th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Brock

C Ryman wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
ups.com...
C Ryman wrote:
Still here in Virginia (unfortunately).
Hi Brock

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

Hi Connie,

Do you have a website . . . Brock

I use to have one but I never did much with it so I let it lapse.
Are you going to teach a class at Vitrum Studio in the future?

Connie

Nope, no more teaching in the US. I teach at my studio in Vancouver
now. Brock

Old October 9th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..

"glassman" wrote in message

All those responses may represent only 10% of the real lurker

population.
Now that you know you have such a big audience watching, aren't you

ashamed
Moon for your behaior?

No. Should I be?

You're my idol!

Old October 9th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"glassman" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..

"glassman" wrote in message

All those responses may represent only 10% of the real lurker

population.
Now that you know you have such a big audience watching, aren't you

ashamed
Moon for your behaior?

No. Should I be?

You're my idol!

Aw, shucks! Twasn't nuttin.

Old October 9th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Light2Art

Let's have a nose count on the real readership out there.

Hi!

the right stuff 4 me is so rare here
that only lurking helps but I count also.

Old October 9th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Moonraker wrote:
OK, lurkers....Come on, at least reply to this one post.

Let's have a nose count on the real readership out there. Just say "Hi",
and then go back to your lurk mode.

+++++
PS: SMH, I know you are lurking

Hi
Just another nose for the count....
Fiona.

All Lurkers [email protected] Sewing 40 October 14th 04 06:55 PM
Lurkers and readers, what about 6x6? Aud Yarn 23 August 31st 04 09:50 PM
A note to newbies and lurkers... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 21 November 5th 03 06:33 AM