2006 Projects?

Old December 30th 05, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Fabric 2006 Projects?

lucretia borgia wrote:

Oh dear - not much around the computer survives that stuff. Though I
have heard it said, if the worst happens, there is nothing lost by
quickly holding it under fresh water to wash off the soda, then drying
with a hair dryer. I have never had occasion to try it, but they said
the drying of the soda was worse than the quick clear rinse and
instant dry.

It's really not that hard to remove the keys from the keyboard...they
pop right off (and on)! I had a couple of my student workers do that
to keyboards here at work. Then it's really easy to vacuum up the
gunk. The space bar is a little tricky to get back on and then it's
remembering where the keys go back to!

Joan

Old December 30th 05, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:33:07 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote
I would pick her as well, so who would we find to fight?

The Denim's against the Chambrays?

But, but..... what would we wear?? As Mirjam pointed out, olive-coloured
clothes are called uniforms, but if they are olive they can't be denim,
unless they're woven with a white thread, .....
I'm confused. Let's just paint ourselves blue (maybe denim blue) and get
some bagpipers.
Dawne

OR, and hear me out on this one, we could just watch West Side Story
and say we had a rumble,we'll rumble 'em right, toniiiiiiight.

Old December 30th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:50:15 -0500, Tia Mary
wrote:

OY, the pain!!! I know I missed the thousand other posts and said so in
my posts to this thread. As for the feces remark -- well, if you didn't
get it, I can't explain it! Then again, maybe you don't "get" the
similarity in the sound of the two words.
A lot of the posts I have been reading -- those that were written
well into the life of the thread -- seemed pretty nasty to me. Maybe
people aren't ****ed off in your mind, but it sure seems that way to
MOI!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Nah, we're just all kvetching at one another. How seriously do you
honestly think we could possibly be about an argument about denim and
who knows for sure what it is? C'mon...anyway, I can rephrase if
you'd like: the vast majority of us were not mad or angry or nasty.
Of course it's all a matter of perception.
Old December 30th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:29:07 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

I received my card from Elections Canada this a.m. plus one other.
When they called to enumerate, with a straight face I said the other
person who lived here was Bucket Mackenzie. So he received his card
too. I think I might frame his.

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol
Old December 30th 05, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote
I would pick her as well, so who would we find to fight?

The Denim's against the Chambrays?

But, but..... what would we wear?? As Mirjam pointed out, olive-coloured
clothes are called uniforms, but if they are olive they can't be denim,
unless they're woven with a white thread, .....
I'm confused. Let's just paint ourselves blue (maybe denim blue) and get
some bagpipers.
Dawne

Once more, not in this climate!!! We soon would not need the woad.
Old December 30th 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

Miss Kitty says she's a Dem-meow-cat, if that helps Bucket decide which
party has the best groupies.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old December 30th 05, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

Miss Kitty says she's a Dem-meow-cat, if that helps Bucket decide which
party has the best groupies.

--
Karen C - California

And Puff wouldn't dare to be anything but a Demo-bark dog, so he would like
to join.

Lucille

Old December 30th 05, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

Miss Kitty says she's a Dem-meow-cat, if that helps Bucket decide which
party has the best groupies.

--
Karen C - California

And Puff wouldn't dare to be anything but a Demo-bark dog, so he would like
to join.

Lucille

Oh dear, Max and Gretel are upset, because they are Republic-hounds.
However, I told them that was fine, they may still play with the
Demo-pets; there Mom has Demo-pals too!

Gillian
Old December 30th 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

Miss Kitty says she's a Dem-meow-cat, if that helps Bucket decide which
party has the best groupies.

I feel I have to stomach Liberals again, they have been in too long
and have even their front feet in the trough now, because I can't vote
for a man who would like women back in the kitchen, likely barefoot
and pregnant too, at which time he would make sure abortion was not
available to them. So that cat better be damn careful how he votes,
he should think food dish, hand that feeds lol
Old December 30th 05, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

Miss Kitty says she's a Dem-meow-cat, if that helps Bucket decide which
party has the best groupies.

--
Karen C - California

And Puff wouldn't dare to be anything but a Demo-bark dog, so he would like
to join.

Lucille

It's small wonder they say that eventually animals and owners look
alike (RD&H)